Let's take a moment to celebrate the complex personality of the most sensitive, selfless, and artistic of the Sun signs, Pisces. These Pisces memes describe the rarefied nature of this sign, strengths and weaknesses included.
Sure, fellow Water sign Cancer an be pretty sensitive, too, but they lack the keen ability to bite back with attitude the way only a Pisces can. You don't want to make the mistake of attempting to walk all over a Pisces; for if you do, you will pay the price.
Pisces know themselves exceptionally well. They know they are intuitive and artistic, and are absolutely not going to allow anyone leaving an encounter to have any doubt whatsoever about how deep their waters run.
They might be a Water sign, but they are no one's victim, sitting around waiting for someone to make them cry. Pisces is their own person, and they won't let anyone convince them that knowing their own mind and feelings makes them "overly emotional."
52 Best Pisces Memes
If any zodiac sign knows how to get deep with other people while still having the party of a lifetime, it's Pisces. And to that end, these memes perfectly sum up the Fish of astrology's personality traits, strengths and weaknesses, with a hilarious twist.
1. Hope you're ready to listen.
Water signs talking about their feelings: Wow, that was so powerful.
2. Dreams are better than reality.
3. There's that worst case scenario brain.
Pisces: (chuckles) I'm in danger.
4. "You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy."
When somebody is testing you and your crazy side is about to shine bright like a diamond.
5. Pisces can never have enough of either.
Thanks for always being sensitive to my needs, both emotional and chocolate-related.
6. Bring on the water works.
Pisces at 3 AM: Damn, did I forget to cry today?
7. You're just a fish at the end of the day.
8. Wow, what a beautiful accomplishment.
9. What's accountability?
Pisces: I have done nothing wrong, ever, in my life,
Me: I know this, and I love you.
10. Sounds like a Pisces relationship is a dream.
11. You sure I'm not the friend everyone hates?
Me needing constant reassurance that my friends actually like me: Do you guys like me?
12. Imagine your life as a Pisces, doing this every day.
I love you as passionately as my emotion-dulling medications allow.
13. They are two very different sides of the same coin.
14. That's some brain of yours, Fish.
15. Just gonna stand there and watch you cry.
Pisces watching people's lives fall apart when they finally have to deal with emotions we deal with on a daily basis.
16. At least Pisces says sorry...?
This is how Pisces apologize: Well, I know I'm wrong, but you need to admit you were wrong, too. And this is just exactly like you remember in 4th grade when you didn't lend me your toothpaste at camp. I'm sorry, but why?
17. Oh, there are several emojis perfect for Pisces.
If you were any more emotional, you'd be an actual emoji.
18. The one they listen to depends on the day.
19. Please be gentle. I'm fragile.
20. Again with the emotions.
How are you today?
Pisces: I don't wanna start crying.
21. It's rough being in between.
I can't be with people and I can't be alone.
22. Serves you right.
Water signs after you called them weak for showing their emotions and then had the audacity to ask why they never open up to you anymore.
23. It's constant hills and valleys of emotions.
My emotions are as unpredictable as the price of gas.
24. Well, we can't all be perfect.
25. Excuse me, I'm always worried.
Therapist: Are you ever worried that—
26. You've gotta work smarter, not harder.
I don't procrastinate. I wait until the last minute to do things because I will be older and therefore wiser.
27. There isn't a day that goes by where this comes to mind.
28. Own it.
When someone says I'm a sensitive person just because my zodiac sign is Pisces.
29. Yes, Pisces is that person.
30. Must be all those feelings.
Pisces after being mean to someone and feeling bad about it: How am I sensitive and a b**** at the same time?
31. How else would Pisces communicate?
I love that our idea of romance is not leaving the TV on during dinner.
32. Shoo, shoo!
33. Important questions only a Pisces would ask.
Does the dreamer dream, or does the dream dream the dreamer?
34. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.
35. It all bubbles under the surface.
36. Once you get them going, they won't stop.
37. Just gonna change that real quick...
38. It's just not a possibility for Pisces.
39. It's really the only thing they want.
Please give me attention.
40. On a good day vs. a bad day
Related Stories From YourTango:
41. What did you say your name was again? *wink*
42. Pisces is the master of knowing what to do... in their own minds, at least.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.
43. When Pisces is right, they're right.
44. "Well, here's the thing..."
Sharing their unwanted opinion even though nobody asks.
45. All they need is reassurance.
I need you to text me every 30 seconds saying that everything is gonna be OK.
46. It's what makes them so unique!
I think I might be the saddest happy person and the meanest nicest person to ever exist.
47. Look at all the rainbows coming from my tears.
When you're kinda dark and twisted but still able to brighten up everyone's day.
48. Zero notifications.
Me, checking my phone to see who messaged me during my 16-hour depression nap.
49. Interesting, indeed.
Pisces finding out they were right about something two months later: Interesting.
50. Sounds like you're asking for a lot here.
I'm single because I hate people but I want to find one person who I don't hate who also hates people but doesn't hate me.
51. That's because no one is as interesting as Pisces.
Pisces: I want to fall in love, but I'm bored of everyone I meet.
52. There are two types of people in the world...
Rebecca Jane Stokes is a writer and the Senior Editor of Pop Culture at Newsweek with a passion for lifestyle, geek news, and true crime.
More for You on YourTango:
Samantha Maffucci is an editor for YourTango who has written hundreds of articles about relationships, trending news and entertainment, and astrology. Visit her author profile for more content.