Have you ever been told that you're sassy? Maybe someone said it to you in a negative way to make you feel like it was something you needed to change.
Being that fierce, feeling like a savage queen and sharing exactly who you know you are in your Instagram captions isn't OK with everyone all the time, but, ummmm ... who asked "everyone" to approve of anything you do or feel anyway?
Sometimes it's good to just be in a ... mood. *shrugs* If you're feeling that savage attitude, own it — just like the best sassy quotes do.
Being strong-willed doesn't make you a mean person. Being sassy means knowing how to stand up for yourself. You've got a backbone and you are not afraid to use it.
Honestly, that is quite noble. As long as you're not harming anyone, you are more than allowed to show the world that you aren't someone who can be walked over.
Think of the strongest women in your life. They may be plenty sweet and fun to be around, but as soon as someone crosses them or someone they love, their savage side comes out. You wouldn't insult them if you wanted to, because they have a sassy artillery waiting to go.
So if you are a savage and fierce woman, be proud! And we've got the best sassy quotes to help fuel your savage mood in Instagram captions — or wherever and however you like.
75 Best Sassy Savage Quotes
Sassy Quotes For Savage Instagram Captions
1. "Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane."
2. "If I had any talent in the world... I would be a great diva." — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
3. “Someday I want to be perfect; until then, I’ll be happy being incredible.” — Maxine Cartoons
4. "I want a bf — and by bf I mean a Benjamin Franklin as in a hunnit dolla bill boy bye."
5. “Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage? F— your white horse and a carriage.” — Rihanna
6. “It’s the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.” — Tallulah Bankhead
7. "I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter and too hot for you."
8. "People say I act like I don't care. It's not an act."
9. “Keep your head high and your middle finger higher.” — Megan Fox
10. "They say good things take time ... that's why I'm always late."
11. “I’m gracing you with my presence.” — Kourtney Kardashian
12. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
13. "Not all girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. I'm made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine."
14. “You wanted fire? Sorry, my speciality is ice.” — Veronica Lodge
15. "Be a stiletto in a room of flats."
16. "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." — Elizabeth Taylor
17. “There’s nothing a man can do, that I can’t do better and in heels.” — Ginger Rogers
18. "Underestimate me. That'll be fun."
19. "Out of the way world. I've got my sassy pants on today."
20. "If I ever let my head down it will be just to admire my shoes."
21. "Focused. Intelligent. Motivated. Oh, and cute."
22. "Life is short. Make every hair flip count."
Sassy Quotes To Inspire You Like A Boss
23. "I'm not bossy, I'm the boss." — Beyoncé
24. "5'2 but my attitude 6'1."
25. “The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand
26. “Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.” — Harvey Specter
27. “You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.” — Pink
28. "Too glam to give a damn."
29. "It is better to let everyone think you are stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt." — Mark Twain
30. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a b-tch, okay.” — Madonna
31. "Next time you all see someone call a little girl bossy, you walk right up to that person, big smile, and you say, 'That little girl's not bossy. That little girl has executive leadership skills.'" — Sheryl Sandberg
32. “Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.” — Amelia Earhart
33. I do a thing called what I want."
34. "It's okay if you don't like me. Not everyone has good taste."
35. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” — Maya Angelou
36. "What's a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful."
37. "Kill them with success and bury them with a smile."
38. "Throw me to the wolves and I'll come back leading the pack."
39. "I keep it real cause I'm not afraid to make enemies."
Sassy Savage Love Quotes
40. "I know I'm a handful but that's why you got two hands."
41. "I heard you're a player. Nice to meet you, I'm the coach."
42. "I can resist everything, except temptation." — Oscar Wilde
43. “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” — Marilyn Monroe
44. “I’m single because I was born that way.” — Mae West
45. "Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny."
46. "Sweet as sugar. Cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll break you twice."
47. "Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body." — Lady Gaga
48. "Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned." — Rihanna
49. "Why chase you when I'm the catch?"
50. "My lips are the gun. My smile is the trigger. My kisses are the bullets. Label me a killer."
51. “I only want one thing of men, and that is, that they should leave me alone.” — D. H. Lawrence, Lady Chatterley’s Lover
Funny Sassy Quotes
52. "The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I only asked for pizza."
53. "Are you free tomorrow? No, I'm expensive."
54. "There's no 'we' in fries."
55. "This is my cup of care. Oh look, it's empty."
56. “I don’t care what you think about me; I don’t think about you at all!” — Coco Chanel
57. "Before coffee: I hate everybody. After coffee: I feel good about hating everybody."
58. "If I was meant to be controlled I would have come with a remote."
59. “Housework can’t kill you, but why take a chance?” — Phyllis Diller
Related Stories From YourTango:
60. "An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough."
Sassy Quotes To Remind You Of Your Strength
61. "You don't deserve my tears. I guess that's why they ain't there." — Beyoncé
62. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” — Winston S. Churchill
63. "You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now."
64. “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It's because of them I’m doing it myself.” — Albert Einstein
65. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” — Muhammad Ali
66. "Be savage, not average."
67. "I'm not mean, I'm brutally honest. It's not my fault truth hurts. Here's a band-aid."
68. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” — Oscar Wilde
69. "If you treat me like an option, I'll leave you like a choice."
70. "People talk about me behind my back and I just sit here like 'D**n. I got myself a fan club.'"
71. "Cancel my subscription because I am done with your issues."
72. "Please don't ever think that I need you in my life ... cause at one point we didn't know each other and I was doing just fine."
73. "You don't like me? That's a shame. I'll need a few minutes to recover from the tragedy."
74. "Chin up princess or the crown slips."
75. "If I cut you off, chances are, you handed me the scissors."
Looking for more inspiring quotes and sayings? We got you.
More for You:
Molly Given is a writer and lover of all things to do with mystery and magic in life.