facebook

6 Zodiac Signs Who Are The Most Level-Headed And Well-Balanced

Photo: getty
level headed zodiac signs
Zodiac, Self

They're not into extremes.

What does the life of someone who is well-balanced and level headed look like? It means they take care of all aspects of themselves — they are healthy mentally, physically, and emotionally.

When you're one of the level headed zodiac signs, you don’t view arguing as a sport and you always try to see the big picture in a situation. This can reflect in your horoscope, as you tend to not pick sides and work so everyone has a voice.

You take your health seriously — you don’t eat crap, you exercise, and you still reward yourself on occasion. You're interested in learning more and are always enthusiastic about topics that the people close to you are fascinated by. 

So, who are the most well-balanced and level headed zodiac signs?

1. LIBRA (September 23 - October 22)

Considering that the symbol for Libra is the scales, it's pretty obvious they are the most well-balanced sign of the Zodiac. They tend to be balanced in the way they live their life, and how they view the world.

Libras will never pick a side if they don't have to. They'll hear every side of an argument and still try to stay neutral. You won't find anyone more diplomatic. Libras don't like extremes in anything, especially behavior. They believe in fair play, equality, and justice for all. 


RELATED: 20 Motivational Quotes That'll Help Libras Make Up Their Damn Minds


2. LEO (July 23 - August 22)

Leos are leaders and it's in their best interest to be as well-balanced as possible. They need people to be able to trust them and follow their lead. When it comes to emotions, Leos definitely have them, but they try to keep them somewhat contained.

Leos don't want to alienate anyone by doing anything that's too extreme. Not only do Leos demand respect, they treat others with that same kind of consideration. They will stand their ground but can still see reason and have the ability to change their minds.


RELATED: 10 Stereotypes About Leos That Are 100% WRONG


3. CAPRICORN (December 22 - January 19)

Now, Capricorns can get a little carried away when it comes to work or a project, but generally, they're pretty well-balanced. They take good care of themselves and work towards having a balanced life — taking breaks, having fun, and loosening up.

They never like to be in a position where something they did led to things being unbalanced, such as not delivering on a promise and setting off a negative chain-reaction. They're patient enough to take their time with things and to not make foolish decisions.


RELATED: Facts About The Capricorn Zodiac Sign That Describe These Down-To-Earth, Ambitious People Perfectly


4. SAGITTARIUS (November 22 - December 21)

You might think that Sagittarians are too spontaneous to be level headed, but the fact is, as excited as they get about traveling and meeting new people, they generally keep things on an even keel. They seem to know that actions and reactions have consequences.

Sagittarius often follow the 80/20 principal of life which says that 20 percent of things in life are not in your control and the other 80 percent percent of things depend on how you respond to that first 20 percent. 


RELATED: The Pros And Cons Of Falling In Love With A Sagittarius


5. CANCER (June 21 - July 22)

Cancers are well-balanced as long as they have a stable relationship that grounds them. It's all about love for Cancers, and as long as they don't have to worry about finding or keeping love, they are able to stay centered and calm.

Being level headed may be more of a challenge for Cancer, but that doesn't mean they never achieve it. When they have a strong foundation, they are able to keep things stabilized. Cancers are creative and artistic while still being practical and down-to-earth.


RELATED: 15 Uplifting Quotes That Will Comfort Even The MOODIEST Cancers


6. PISCES (February 19 - March 20)

While Pisces do try to plan ahead, they know to count on things not happening exactly the way they planned. Pisces are good at adapting and changing according to the situation. They tend to have a positive mental attitude and they love feeling inspired.

They know what their priorities are and try to put them first, though there are times when their selflessness puts themselves second to someone else's needs. Somehow, their selflessness balances out the self-centeredness of their artistic spirit.


RELATED: 9 Ways A Pisces Will Be The Most Confusing Person You'll EVER Meet


Christine Schoenwald is a writer, performer, and teacher who loves writing and performing personal narratives. She's had pieces in The Los Angeles Times, Salon, Woman's Day, Purple Clover, Bustle, and is a regular contributor to Ravishly and YourTango. Check out her website or her Facebook page.