Nothing can get you out of a slump like some over it quotes.
If you're searching for the best over it quotes to share with the people you love, look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious relationship truths, we've got you covered.
1. "Sometimes people let the same problem make them miserable for years when they could just say, So what. That's one of my favorite things to say. So what."― Andy Warhol
2. "You asked what I wanted and I'm not going to lie to you. What I want most is the naked truth. I want to strip away every stubborn layer until you're bared to me. And then I'm going to show you how to love right." ― Nadège Richards
3. "You were many wonderful things to many people before you met him--don't let this one event define who you are." ― Mary Esselman
4. "She bought seeds and raided nurseries and mulched and composted and spent full days with her hands full of earth, coaxing life our of the dry, dull grass my father had spent years pushing a mower over." ― Sarah Dessen
5. "Here's to love at first sight, and here's to getting over it the moment you blink." ― Ahmed Mostafa
6. "You don’t get over it. You move past it. You move through it. You lose yourself to find it, and when found, it’s yours and no longer theirs." ― Dominic Riccitello
7. "Healing is not about moving on or “getting over it,” it’s about learning to make peace with our pain and finding purpose in our lives again." ― Shirley Kamisky
8. "'Well, dude,' said Khalil, 'sometimes you just have to get over shit.'" ― Thea Harrison
9. "When people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark." — Joe King
10. "We all look stupid in patterned tights." — Victoria Coren Mitchell
11. "I decided I can’t pay a person to rewind time, so I may as well get over it." — Serena Williams
12. "I have an existential map. It has ‘You are here’ written all over it." — Steven Wright
13. "When life gives you lemons, chuck the lemons at life’s head and say, 'I didn’t ask for this!'" — Iona Mink
14. "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand." — Homer Simpson
15. "I am not responsible for what my face does when you talk." — Imma Hog
Deputy Editor Arianna Jeret, MA/MSW, is a former family law mediator, divorce coach, and recognized expert on love and relationships. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram.