How to keep the sexy alive, whether you've been in a relationship for six months or 20 years.
It's hard, especially if you've been a long-term relationship or marriage, to keep the sexy alive. It's easy to fall into a rut when it comes to a romp in the bedroom — we've all done it — and harder than ever to come back out of the rut with some new sexy moves. There's no one better to discuss how to please a man then, well, another man.
Here are 15 suggestions from guys about how to bring the heat back into your relationship:
1. Strap on some sexy stockings and a garter belt.
2. Keep your naughty bits well-maintained. A simple trim can suffice if a bikini wax is an undesirable (ouch!) option.
3. Try a lap-dance or a sexy strip-tease. That doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune on lingerie — you can easily remove the frumpiest clothes sexily.
4. Sexy texts can really get him going. Send him something like, "I can't wait for you to get home tonight — got a surprise for you," and, well, give him a surprise!
Read the rest of the sexy tips on The Stir: 15 Sex Tips For Women (From Men)
Do you have any other sex tips to share?
More from The Stir:
- 50 Things You Can Try Tonight To Have The Hottest Sex
- 50 Lies That Are Okay To Tell Your Husband (Sort Of)
- 6 Sexy Love Tips We Should Steal From French Women