Step aside, Hallmark. There are better ways to say “I love you.”
Those three little words are sometimes just that: three little words. If you need more than eight letters to express the enormity of your passion, evidence that the world has enough love to go around, or ammunition for your next game of "I-love-you-more-no-I-love-you-more," check out ILoveYouMoreThanBlank.blogspot.com.
Since we love this site more than we love our own–just kidding–here are ten of our favorite "I Love You More Than Blank"s:
1. I love you more than waking up Sunday morning thinking it's Monday morning but then realizing it's Sunday morning.
2. I love you more than I love Barack Obama.
3. I love you more than finding five dollars in my pocket, but not more than finding a twenty.
4. I love you more than I hate it when you leave your dirty socks under the coffee table.
5. I love you more than cheeseburgers.
6. I love you more than the smell of Playdoh.
7. I love you more than cleaning my ears with Q-tips.
8. I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
9. I love you more than Harry loved Sally.
10. I love you more than my broke-ass boyfriend.