– Did you know that the majority of single women who do not already have a date lined up for Valentine’s Day will wind up spending the day alone? But, according to Joe Amoia, America’s premier dating and relationship coach, with a little creativity it doesn't have to be this way
"Every year millions of single women are faced with the same problem but instead of taking action and being proactive they sit and wait for the phone to ring," Amoia says, “dating and finding a man doesn’t have to be as difficult as most women think, the key is knowing what to do and where to go.”
To help out, He has suggested five simple ways to find a date before Valentine’s Day.
1) Attend a Super Bowl Party- The Super Bowl is one of the biggest and most popular events of the year. Last year 106 Million Americans watched the big game and many of these individuals did it while attending a party or event. Many cities host Super Bowl Events that cater to singles.
2) Get To The Gym – The gym is a great place to meet single men. The best time to meet good quality men is right before work in the morning and right after work in the afternoon.
3) Ask People You Know Who They Know – Many couples have met after being introduced by a mutual acquaintance. If you show someone that you are not desperate and that you are simply having a hard time meeting good quality men you will often find that they may know a single guy who is available.
4) Attend a Singles Event – Every city has dozens of events and functions where single men and women come together. The key to finding a date at any of these functions or events is to find those that seem interesting and fun to you. If you are having fun and you are enjoying yourself you will be much more attractive to a man
5) Go Online- For most individuals the jury is out on online dating. They are unsure if it’s a viable option to meet good quality men or it is simply the internet version of the bar scene. With the right mindset and right approach online dating can be a great way of finding good men to date.
These are just some of the tips Joe Amoia recommends. For more information and to receive a complimentary copy of his 5 day mini e-course, The 5 Biggest Mistakes Women Make in Dating,” visit http:www.SmarterDatingForWomen.com