For many couples, even those who are deeply in love, arguments are a common occurrence.
(Unless, of course, you are one of the lucky few with that beautiful, smooth sailing kind of relationship, and the two of you never fight. In which case, good. for. you. You are an alien.)
The reality is that most, if not all, couples fight occasionally, and usually, it’s not that big of a deal. Fighting is a normal part of falling in love. It can help each of you to get things off your chests and speak your minds.
It can even be therapeutic, and not every fight has to mean you're breaking up — especially if you know how to calm things down afterward.
Whether you are having petty fights over what show to watch next or have serious relationship issues that need intervention, sometimes you just need to relieve the tension. Especially if you live with your beau!
Sometimes the best thing to do after a long, exhausting fight is to share a good laugh — by cracking a few cute funny quotes for him, perhaps?
So if you determine that this fight just needs some humor to cool the situation down, then look no further!
Beauty fades, but humor is timeless. He might think you're the corniest person ever or subtract some cash from his wallet and buy you an apology gift.
Marrying a man who doesn't get annoyed for the rest of his life is like saying that your computer with slow internet service is adding meaning to your life — impossible!
Stop waiting for your prince and cheer up the love of your life, instead!
We have the 20 best funny love quotes for him (that are bound to make your boyfriend laugh again after a fight).
1. "I promise to always be by your side. Or under you. Or on top." — Joe King
Whichever you prefer.
2. "I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me." — Al E. Gater
When you need each other to survive.
3. "I love you even more than I am annoyed by you. Which is a lot." — Brighton Early
This kind of love really means something.
4. "Mornings were made for sleeping, bacon, beer, and chocolate." — Ima Hogg
In that order. Someone heat the skillet pronto!
5. "Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat." — Jack Pott
Please and thank you.
6. "I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you." — Iona Mink
Till death do us part. Or we kill each other.
7. "I love you even when I’m really, really hungry." — Holly Wood
That's real love right there.
8. "I love you in a way that’s nauseating to others." — Dinah Mite
We are so stinking cute!
9. "I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole." — Frank N. Stein
And I will laugh at you. Promise.
10. "Every day I fall in love with you more and more. Except yesterday, yesterday you were pretty annoying." — Earl E. Bird
11. "I love you. Even though you’re a jerk sometimes." — Shirley U. Care
Yeah ... sometimes ...
12. "I promise to always cop a feel when you’re trying to get ready in the morning." — Upton O. Goode
Cross my heart and hope to die.
13. "I promise to love you, respect you, support you, and above all else, make sure I’m not just yelling at you because I’m hungry." — Gladys Canby
Sorry in advance.
14. "I could lay next to you forever. Or until we decide to go eat." — Gilda Lily
What is love without food?!
15. "I love you more than coffee. But please don’t make me prove it." — Gerry Attrick
Please, I beg of you!
16. "I am yours. No refunds." — Anita Bath
Lucky you ...
17. "I love you from my head tomatoes." — Bea O' Problem
18. "Who wears the pants in our relationship?’ We prefer it when neither of us are wearing pants." — Felix Cited
I think he'll be very happy about this joke.
19. "I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger." — Emma Nate
This is anatomically correct.
20. "Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even." — Mand Lynne
For when you're equally annoying.
Shelby Henderson is a frequent contributor to YourTango.