Prepare to smile.
From funny to silly to downright corny, you can’t deny that puns make you smile. Check out these 37 love puns that score high on the giggle-meter.
1. It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
2. To some, marriage is a word. To others, a sentence.
3. When the TV repairman got married, the reception was excellent.
4. My wife tells me I'm a skeptic, but I don't believe a word she says.
5. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
6. What do you call a melon that's not allowed to get married? Cantelope.
7. To many girls think the word 'marriage' has a nice ring to it.
8. Two nuclear technicians got married. She was radiant and he was glowing.
9. Two florists got married. It was an arranged marriage.
10. Some men view marriage as a matter of wife and debt.
11. Two fonts, Arial and Calibri, were in the midst of a bad breakup. Calibri said, 'I'm sorry, you're personality is too bold.' Arial responded, 'You're just not my type.'
12. Two pianists had a good marriage. They always were in a chord.
13. When a psychic showed me the girl I'll marry, it was love at second sight.
14. Two cannon balls got married and had BB's.
15. Instead of engaging in my own hobbies, my wife has me constantly helping her in her garden. I guess you could say I am pistil whipped.
16 My boyfriend and I started to date after he backed his car into mine. We met by accident.
17. Too many little digs sends a marriage to an early grave.
18. They were a fastidious couple. She was fast, he was tedious.
19. A girl and her boyfriend went to a party dressed as a barcode. They were an item.
20. A husband who thinks he is as solid as a rock may have a wife who wishes he was a little bolder.
21. Helicopter rescue pilots have the most successful pick-up lines.
22. Have you ever wondered why baseball players get girlfriends? They're great at hitting it off.
23. A bartender's marriage was on the rocks so he took a cheap shot.
24. The bride's best friend is so proud, she's practically made of honor.
25. He tried to get her to marry him to no a-veil.
26. My girlfriend once gave me a Valentine made of soft leather. What a suede heart.
27. I went to prom with a broken leg. During the slow dances my date could tell that I had a crutch on her.
28. Black widow to mate: I met my last husband on the web
29. A janitor with a broom in hand swept her off her feet.
30. Why did the proton blush? It was positively attracted to the electron.
31. The triangle relationship soon became a wreck-tangle.
32. They were married by candle-light, but the marriage lasted only a wick.
33. When a knight was courting his lady, he wore a suit of amour.
34. She didn't marry the gardener. Too rough around the hedges.
35. When his wife asked for wooden walls in the basement, they had a panel discussion.
36. He often played the violin with his wife, but she never played second fiddle.
37. When he proposed to her, she found it very engaging.
More juicy content from YourTango:
- 50 Love Quotes We Adore
- 47 Cute Love Quotes For That Person You Just Want To 'Mush'
- Get Inspired: 10 Famous Love Quotes