Corny, but SO good.
Love is life’s greatest gift, which is why people have a passion for love quotes - and we’ve got you covered. When it comes to saying “I love you”, the truth about marriage, or even finding the perfect love quote for your guy, we have all the cute (or sexy!) quotes you need.
1. BA DUM TSSH!
It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
2. Oh, you got us good.
To some, marriage is a word. To others, a sentence.
3. Smart AND funny. WIN.
When the TV repairman got married, the reception was excellent.
4. Makes sense.
My wife tells me I'm a skeptic, but I don't believe a word she says.
5. NOT NICE.
An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
6. Food puns get us every time.
What do you call a melon that's not allowed to get married? Cantelope.
7. They deserve the best, what can we say?
To many girls think the word 'marriage' has a nice ring to it.
8. Sounds like a toxic relationship to me.
Two nuclear technicians got married. She was radiant and he was glowing.
9. Those work out too, you know.
Two florists got married. It was an arranged marriage.
10. WORTH IT. Maybe.
Some men view marriage as a matter of wife and debt.
11. FONT HUMOR FOR THE WIN.
Two fonts, Arial and Calibri, were in the midst of a bad breakup. Calibri said, 'I'm sorry, your personality is too bold.' Arial responded, 'You're just not my type.'
12. This one's a stretch.
Two pianists had a good marriage. They always were in a chord.
13. Kind of takes the guess work out of it.
When a psychic showed me the girl I'll marry, it was love at second sight.
Two cannon balls got married and had BBs.
15. The better version of the P-word.
Instead of engaging in my own hobbies, my wife has me constantly helping her in her garden. I guess you could say I am pistil whipped.
16. The best relationships start when you're least expecting them.
My boyfriend and I started to date after he backed his car into mine. We met by accident.
17. It's true.
Too many little digs send a marriage to an early grave.
18. What a play on words.
They were a fastidious couple. She was fast, he was tedious.
19. What a creative idea for a Halloween costume.
A girl and her boyfriend went to a party dressed as a barcode. They were an item.
20. I think they misspelled the last word.
A husband who thinks he is as solid as a rock may have a wife who wishes he was a little boulder.
21. This would ONLY work if you're one of them.
Helicopter rescue pilots have the most successful pick-up lines.
22. Among other things.
Have you ever wondered why baseball players get girlfriends? They're great at hitting it off.
23. Alcohol is NEVER the answer. (Or is it?)
A bartender's marriage was on the rocks so he took a cheap shot.
24. That's the point, right?
The bride's best friend is so proud, she's practically made of honor.
25. Poor guy.
He tried to get her to marry him to no a-veil.
26. Sounds comfy.
My girlfriend once gave me a Valentine made of soft leather. What a suede heart.
27. Well, you DID bring her to prom.
I went to prom with a broken leg. During the slow dances my date could tell that I had a crutch on her.
28. She probably ate him too.
Black widow to mate: I met my last husband on the web
29. Some women are into that kind of thing.
A janitor with a broom in hand swept her off her feet.
30. This joke will get you charged up.
Why did the proton blush? It was positively attracted to the electron.
31. Some relationships are just destined to circle the drain.
The triangle relationship soon became a wreck-tangle.
32. I guess it just flickered out.
They were married by candle-light, but the marriage lasted only a wick.
33. Hey, he speaks foreign languages too? *SWOON*
When a knight was courting his lady, he wore a suit of amour.
34. I wonder if the pool guy would do any better.
She didn't marry the gardener. Too rough around the hedges.
35. But he was stucco something else.
When his wife asked for wooden walls in the basement, they had a panel discussion.
36. Play me a tune on the world's smallest violin.
He often played the violin with his wife, but she never played second fiddle.
37. Not sure that's how proposals are supposed to feel, though...
When he proposed to her, she found it very engaging.