Love varies. Sometimes, it's a serious affliction. Other times, love gives you goosebumps. And then there are times when love is outright painful. But right now? Now's the time to celebrate the silliness of love. You know, the adorable goofiness of love. The so-cute-I-can't-stand-it love. We've handpicked these cute love quotes just for the occasion.
1. "A heart that loves is always young." — Greek Proverb
2. "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction." ― Carroll Bryant
3. "Tell him I'm going to the back seat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes!" — Homer Simpson
More from YourTango: Rock Your Love Life: 5 Reasons To Date A Drummer
4. "Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams." — Unknown
5. "Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it." — Candace Bushnell
7. "The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you." — Markus Zusak
8. "It wasn't love at first sight. It took a full five minutes." — Lucille Ball (on Desi Arnaz)
9. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
— Winnie the Pooh
10. "When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was adfraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you." — Anonymous
11. "True love stories never have endings." — Richard Bach
12. "Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun." — Groucho Marx
13. "A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away." — Bil Keane
14. "Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat." — Joanne Woodward
15. "In my sex fantasy, nobody ever loves me for my mind." ― Nora Ephron
More from YourTango: Power Women: 4 Must-Know Dating Secrets Of Successful Ladies
16. "Love thy neighbor — and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier." ― Mae West
17. "I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up."
— Barbara Bush
18. "Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know, maybe you just need one person." — Kermit the Frog
19. "Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened." ― Dr. Seuss
More from YourTango: