15-Year-Old Girl Flagged Down Car For Help After Being Raped — Was Raped Again By That Driver

New details and arrests in horrific crime.

Road WeHeartIt

Sometimes the world we live in can be a very, very awful place. 

A 15-year-old girl was walking with a friend to a train station in Birmingham, England when a man approached her. He led her to an area of the station that was secluded and raped her. 

After the attack, she left the area and looked for help by flagging down a car. When a man pulled over and offered to help, she got in. Then she was raped again. 


One poor girl was raped twice in one night by two different men, one who was supposed to be helping her.

Both attacks took place between the hours of 7 p.m. Tuesday and 2 a.m. Wednesday and the girl reported them to police when she got home. Police say they're treating the "horrifying" attacks as two separate reports of rape.


RELATED: 5 Tragic New Details About Dad Who Confessed To Murdering 5-Year-Old Son After Trip To Disneyland

"This was a horrifying ordeal for this young girl and we have specially trained officers supporting her," said Tony Fitzpatrick, a detective chief inspector from the British Transport Police. "It is now vitally important we investigate exactly what happened as well as identifying offenders for both of these awful incidents."

After an extensive search police, who first described both suspects as Asian men in their early twenties, announced that they have formally charged one man for the first assault. 


Khurram Rahi, 27, is set to make his first court appearance Monday. He indicated he'll plead not guilty and only spoke to confirm his name. He didn't apply for bail and will remain in custody until his next hearing in August. 

Though police are relieved to have found the first suspect, they are still hunting for the second who turned what was already a horrific crime into even more of a devastating nightmare.  

"I am pleased we are now in a position to charge a man in connection," Fitzpatrick said. "I would once again like to thank the public and the media for their help in sharing this appeal. However, we still have a suspect outstanding for the offense in the vehicle. I would urge anyone who may have any information regarding this attack to get in touch as soon as possible."

Police are describing the second assailant as an Asian man who's around 5'6" in height. He allegedly has "large biceps."


A 34-year-old man was also arrested during the search but was released by police.

We can't imagine the horror this poor girl went through after thinking she was safe and had found someone to help, just to be assaulted again. Our hearts go out to the survivor of this crime.