I want to show you 5 really powerful and fun kissing techniques that you can use on your partner. So rather than just kissing them in the same boring, old fashioned way every time you get intimate, try these techniques to spice things up. (If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques for building sexual tension and turning him on, you'll find them in this powerful video.)
1. The Kissing Triangle: This next kissing technique is something that I really enjoy. It's not the easiest kissing technique to perform, but it's great for doing something very different that's still quite hot. It's especially good during any face to face sexual position. What you are going to do is start by kissing your partner on the lips as you normally would. From here, you are going to slowly transition from kissing them on the lips to kissing them on the cheek. You are then going to move from kissing them on the cheek to kissing them on their neck. And finally from kissing them on the neck, you need to move back to kissing them on the lips. So you are going to be kissing them in three different places or a triangle. Lips > Cheek > Neck > Lips. To make this really nice and smooth, you shouldn't suddenly move from their lips to their cheek. Instead, you should give your partner small pecks and kisses as you move from each area to the next. This will make it feel more natural for both of you.
2. Nibble, Nibble: The biggest problem people have when they are trying to learn how to get better at kissing is what they should do with their lips. "Should I purse them more? What's the best moisturiser for my lips? What kissing techniques can I use with my lips?" I always find these questions to be a little frustrating because kissing is not just about the lips. There is so, so much more to it! This first kissing technique that I want to show you is about how to use your teeth when kissing your partner. There is a right way and a wrong way to use your teeth when kissing your partner. The right way is to be soft and gentle, not rough, harsh or forceful. So the next time you are kissing your partner on the lips, slowly transition from using your lips to very gently squeezing their lips between your teeth. Next, start to slowly pull backwards so that their lips slowly slide through your teeth. That's all there is to it. You can do this to both their top and bottom lip. Remember, the goal is not to hurt your partner; the goal is to give them a different sensation when kissing them. Also, as you pull back, it's the perfect time to transition to giving him oral. If you want to learn my most powerful techniques & tactics on giving your man super-satisfying oral sex, then you may be interested in this detailed tutorial video.
3. It's Okay To Suck: In the previoius kissing technique, "Nibble, Nibble," I explained that you need to slowly pull backwards when you have your partners lips between your teeth. This will allow their lips to gently and smoothly slide out between your teeth. The cool thing about this kissing technique is that you can do it with your lips as well. All you need to do is squeeze their lips between yours and pull backwards letting their lips slide out. A quick word of warning; more pressure does not equal more pleasure in this case. Gentle is usually best. Another way to suck on their lips is to suck on them like you would suck on a lollipop. To do this, you need to take one of their lips into your mouth and gently suck on it. Again, remember that sucking really hard does not necessarily mean it will be more pleasurable.
4. Your Hands Are Your Friends: Read any article on kissing and all it will ever talk about is your lips, whether they are soft enough and what to do with them. The funny thing is that kissing is about much more than just your lips. To make kissing a memorable experience for your partner, you need to get your entire body involved. One of the best parts of your body to use when kissing your partner is your hands. If you want, you can just leave them at your side, but this is incredibly boring. A slightly better way to use them is to wrap them around your partner. An even better way is to run them up and down your partners body, making sure to touch them in their most erogenous zones as you do. But you can also use your hands to pull your partner in close to you. By far the best way to use your hands though is on your partners neck, head and face. You can slowly run your hands through their hair. You can massage their neck with your fingers. You can even use your hands to tilt and change the angle of their face to change how you are kissing each other. Using your hands is one of the most powerful kissing techniques you can use to heighten the entire experience for your partner.
5. Nibble One More Time — This Time It's The Ears: The last kissing technique that I want to teach you is about your partner's ears. You may not know this, but your ears are one of the most sensitive parts of your body, so you can probably guess that kissing your partner on their ear is going to turn them on a lot. Kissing and even sucking on your partners ear is pretty easy. However, nibbling it is going to really take it up a notch. All you need to do is use the same technique I described in the previous "Nibble, Nibble" section. Except this time, it's important to use an absolute minimum amount of pressure to make sure that you don't accidentally hurt your partner.
These 5 kissing techniques are some of the tamer things I teach. If you are interested in learning some awesome oral sex tips, techniques and tactics, then you will find them in this video tutorial. If you would like to learn how to talk dirty to your man to turn him on and build sexual tension, then you'll find some of my best advice in this instructional video on talking dirty.
More about how to make out on YourTango:
- 10 Strange Kissing Facts
- 25 Places You Need To Make Out In
- Everything You Need To Know About Kissing
Photo: We Heart It