Learning how to masturbate is a great way to find out what turns you on and what kinds of physical touching and fantasies make you most likely to reach the big 'O'. This article from the detailed sex guides on the Bad Girl's Bible is going to show you exactly what to do to masturbate (with your hands or toys) as well as showing you some great ways to expand your range of fantasies.
1. Getting In The Mood — The most important thing you can do if you want to be sure that you climax when masturbating is first getting in the mood. Getting in the mood is something that varies greatly from person to person.
For some, they find that all they need to do is lie down on their bed to get in the mood. While for others, they like to drag it out by having a shower, applying some body lotion all over their body, lighting some candles, playing their favorite music and putting on something really comfortable before sitting down on a nice comfy chair.
2. Ensure Privacy — If you want to truly relax and get in the mood before you start masturbating, then make sure that you won't be disturbed by anyone.
For most people, this means masturbation in their bedroom or doing it when their roommates/partner is not in the house. You might also find turning your phone to silent is a good idea too. This means that if you like getting vocal as you masturbate, you won't have to worry about someone hearing you.
3. Your Clitoris — Most find that having a clitoral orgasm is far easier than having a vaginal orgasm when learning how to masturbate, so first we are going to focus on the clitoris. If you don't already know about your clitoris, it's the small nub of firm skin the gets slightly bigger when you're aroused. It's located just above your vagina and is concealed under small folds of skin. It's very sensitive, especially right after you climax.
To stimulate it, try gently rubbing it with your fingers. You may find that it's so sensitive, that it's actually more pleasurable to provide it with indirect stimulation, rubbing around it, instead of touching it directly.
It's best if you start off massaging it slowly and gently and gradually build up how intensely you touch it as you are reaching climax. Then as you climax, ease right off as it will be incredibly sensitive to touch.
4. Hitting Your G Spot — Another type of orgasm, that many prefer to regular clitoral orgasms, is the G Spot orgasm. But before you can start stimulating it, you need to actually find the G Spot. It only appears and becomes engorged when you are aroused.
Unlike you clitoris, it's located inside your vagina on the front wall. It feel slightly rough to touch, very much like the top of your palate in your mouth.
There are a number of ways you can stimulate it. You can make a 'come-hither' motion with your fingers to massage it or you can hold your fingers pressed against it, and move the rest of your arm to stimulate it. How you do it is really up to you, but make sure to do some experimentation to find out what you enjoy the most.
5. Using Lube — If you have trouble reaching orgasm, or you just plain want to have a more pleasurable, sensual experience, then I strongly recommend using lubricant (usually called lube). There are many different types of lube whether it's water based, oil based or made from something else. So make sure to experiment with each to find out which you prefer and to see which type helps to give you the strongest orgasms.
6. Using Toys — A great way to intensify your orgasms when learning how to masturbate is to use sex toys. There are a number of different ones that you can use.
Vibrators are probably the best, but make sure to spend a little extra when buying one so that you can get one with adjustably speeds. The vibrators that are stuck at a high speed can prove to be too strong & intense for some.
Dildos are great for replacing your man when he's not around. You'll also find that you a lot of dildos double up as vibrators.
While there a huge variety of different sex toys that you can use on yourself, the last one that I'm going to talk about using is the butt plug. Using a butt plug while masturbating is something many women (but not all) find to intensify their orgasms when they masturbate.
7. Porn — Some love porn when masturbating...some hate it. It's all a matter of personal preference. The next time you have some time and are alone while masturbating, try watching some porn to see if it intensifies the experience for you. But don't feel that you have to watch it. Some enjoy it, while others don't.
8. Erotica — Many see erotic novels as the female equivalent of pornography. Again, they are not for everyone, but are definitely worth trying at least once to see if they have any effect on what you fantasise and think about while you masturbate.
9. More Powerful Tips, Tactics & Techniques — These techniques you have just read are some of my more basic tips on how to pleasure yourself and masturbate. If you want to learn about how to turn on and attract a man, then you may like the techniques I teach in this presentation. If you want to learn how to give your man great oral pleasure then you'll probably want to check out and use what I teach in this detailed & powerful video tutorial.