You'll be really glad to know that learning how to make a guy come powerfully is surprisingly simple. These 5 tips will help to blow your man's mind, the right way.
1. It's Okay To Be Nervous, But You DO Need To Be Passionate - If you don't have that much sexual experience, then you may be nervous or even feel awkward when you get sexual with your man. That is totally normal. You're not different from anyone else.
But just because you are feeling nervous, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't be passionate. If you are passionate about what you're doing, then your man will be a very turned on, even if you are not totally sure of what you're doing.
So if you are having sex and not totally sure about what you should be doing, then just become more passionate. In this case, you'd start thrusting back onto your man, grabbing and holding him tighter, scratching his back and moaning louder than usual.
2. Use Your Hand & Your Mouth: Your man's penis is by far the most sensitive part of his body. So if you want to know how to make your guy come, then you must pay attention to it.
One way to give it some attention is to gently hold it in your hands and stimulate it that way. Simply use the same grip as when you grab an umbrella, except you need to be a bit softer. Then start to move your hand up and down over it.
The top of it is where you'll find the most nerve endings...In other words, it's the part of his penis where he gets most pleasure from. So make sure to focus a good deal of attention on it
One sex technique that most men love more than just getting attention from your hands is getting good oral sex. Giving your man a good bj is a lot easier than many people would have you think.
So when going down on him, try to focus most of your attention and effort on stimulating the top of his member with your lips, mouth, tongue.
3. Find Out His Fetishes: When learning how to make a guy come, you'll find that it's far easier to make him cum when you do things that really turn him on. But remember that every guy is different. Some get turned on by things like seeing you wearing revealing clothing, while others find things like simply watching porn to be a huge turn on for them.
So if you really want to turn him on and make him come quickly, then you need to find out what his fetishes and kinks are. Once you do know what they are, start incorporating them into your sex life...you'll quickly realise how helpful they are to giving your man stronger orgasms.
4. Start Slow: As a general rule of thumb, I always advise that you start slow when getting sexual with your man and are learning how to make him cum. What I am referring to here is foreplay. When you can drag it out and slowly build up to getting sexual with your man you are building a lot of anticipation.
This anticipation will get your man's brain buzzing, wondering about what you are planning for him. All this wondering, imagining and thinking is going to seriously turn your man on and make whatever you do to him that much more enjoyable.
5. Learn Some Good Sex Techniques: If you enjoyed learning these 5 tips, but want a true sex masterclass, then you may be interested in watching this video where you will learn everything you need to know to please your man with your mouth. But if you'd prefer to learn how to talk dirty to your man, then you will learn a lot from this tutorial presentation.