How to win a wonderful man by becoming irresistible!
While men appreciate beautiful women such as those who grace the cover of Sports Illustrated, you can create an alluring, approachable presence that they will find hard to resist. Hard Work Ahead: Are Relationships Really Worthwhile?
Let's take a look at how his expectations affect his behavior. When a man is faced with an exceptionally beautiful woman, he’s likely to become awkward and tongue-tied. If he doesn’t think that he stands a chance, he’s unlikely to risk rejection by trying to meet her. He’ll take a look and move on. He’s far more likely to approach a friendly woman who exudes radiance, confidence and style.
The key is to learn how to become unforgettable. No matter where you live, how old you are or how much you weigh, you’ll find yourself attracting more men if you emphasize the following:
1. Radiance. As long as you are in a safe area, keep a gentle smile on your face, make eye contact and use open body language. If you behave in an open and casually friendly manner, men are likely to respond to you. Introducing Yourself Without Looking Desperate
2. Confidence. Men are attracted to women who are warm and confident. Rather than worrying about whether he likes you, expect that you won’t know if he’s a possible boyfriend until you’ve gone on several dates.
- You don’t need to know whether he might be 'The One' before you accept a quick date. In fact, one of the best ways to find a wonderful partner is to go out with as many men as possible while you discover who is the best match for you.
- You’re not leading him on if you go on a few dates without becoming emotionally entangled. Just consider the first few dates as a means to discover whether you're interested in a relationship. In fact, many women report that they have fallen for a man to whom they were not initially attracted. What to do when you're not interested
3. Your sense of style. What message does your clothing send? Sexy? Classy? Feminine? When a man is attracted to you, he thinks about how you look together.
- A Sports Illustrated swimsuit model would cause him to visualize a hot, sexy model not necessarily someone with whom he wants an emotional relationship. If your style is classy and feminine, it broadcasts that you’re girlfriend material.
- It’s not about being dressed in the latest fashion, but wearing a flattering, well-put together outfit that’s appropriate for the occasion. Don’t leave home without looking your best.
Don't let those swimsuit models and younger, shapelier women scare you. It's all about being playful, warm and accepting and then saying yes to opportunities to connect. Don't Let Attraction Blind You To Dating Dealbreakers
If you want to get a love life, sign up for Annie’s free Friday Dating Tips.
Read more of Annie's dating advice on Annie's Dating Blog. Annie Gleason is a dating coach who helps midlife singles find love.
To Read Great Sex Advice: