Send one to your BFF!
Friendship is a special love. And as well all know, a true friend is hard to find. So when you do find one, hang on tight! It also doesn't hurt to let them know every now and then just how much they mean to you. These friendship quotes perfectly describe the beauty of friendship. So go ahead and share one with your sister from another mister or brother from another mother. (And maybe learn a few important lessons long the way about being a good friend.)
1. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
2. "No friendship is an accident."
3. "I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light."
4. "Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing."
5. "Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
6. "Dear George: Remember no man is a failure who has friends."
7. "A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."
8. "Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."
9. "There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate."
10. "Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
11. "The best mirror is an old friend."
12. "It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."
13. "Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit."
14. "There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends."
15. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
16. "There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met."
17. "Ooh you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Oh you're my best friend"
18. "When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier."
19. "A friend to all is a friend to none."
20. "Only a true friend would be that truly honest."
21. "Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks."
22. "The only way to have a friend is to be one."
23. "Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you are in, continue firm and constant."
24. "True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style."
25. "Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends."
26. "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12."
27. "True friendship is never serene."
28. "I get by with a little help from my friends."
29. "A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and especially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.”
30. "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."
31. "Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected."
32. "A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part."
33."We'll be friend 'til we're old and senile. ... Then we'll be new friends!"
34. "A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile."
35. "You have been my friend," replied Charlotte. "That in itself is a tremendous thing."
If you're searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) ... look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious relationship truths, we've got you covered.