Happy Propose Day! Here's What You Need To Know!
Propose Day is the second day in the Valentine week (February 7 - 14), celebrated on February 8 every year. On this day—especially in India—a large number of youngsters give roses to their girlfriends, boyfriends, and friends to propose to them.
That's right, love floats in the atmosphere and ignites everyone's hearts! Swoon.
So go ahead and make today your big day, because this is the day you have waited for since last year! You may not need to rely on any one else's Propose Day ideas or quotes, just go with your original feelings for your loved one, and express your love YOUR way.
You don't need the perfect rose, gift or dialogue when you propose to your mate, it's all about your intense feelings of love and passion.
Here are some love quotes you can send via SMS or say in person on bended knee. Good luck!
- “The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
- “Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine
- “True love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” – Billy Graham
- “True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside you.” – Julia Roberts
- “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” – Torquato Tasso
- “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” – Rufus Wainwright
- “To good and true love fear is forever affixed.” – Francois Rabelais
- “True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” – Sadhu Vaswani
- “True love bears all, ensures all and triumphs!” – Dada Vaswani