We've heard about womanizers, but man-eaters are just as bad. Here are seven signs you might be one.
The Frisky ran a story recently called "10 Signs He's A Womanizer." Our first reaction was that any guy being chased by a pack of women all chanting "You're a womanizer, womanizer, womanizer" is a pretty good indicator.
Nonetheless, the Frisky goes on to make some valid and necessary points about some of our more sleazy fellow males. "The difference between a womanizer and a good man," they explain, "is a womanizer acts in this manner to get in your pants, not your heart."
Womanizers and man-eaters alike want to make like bunny rabbits. In other words, we consider man-eaters just as sleazy as womanizers. Here are seven signs you're becoming a man-eater, and what to do about heading back toward normalcy: Little Black Book For iPhone Helps You Rank Dates
1. You've had more one-night stands than relationships. Everyone loves to brag about their number of partners, but the people with the best chances of making it in a long-term relationship are those who prefer quality over quantity. Sex shouldn't be about how often you get it on with us, but how well you connect when doing it. Sex and The City Fan Slept With 1000 Men
2. We can see your multiple "relationship status" changes in your Facebook feed. If you've gone through a rough time with a recent ex in which your status went from "In A Relationship" to "Single" and back to "It's Complicated," what kind of message are you sending about your status—your emotional status, that is? From our point-of-view it says you might be looking for someone to have revenge on, even if you really are just looking for a nice guy.
3. You talk about guys like we talk about steak. Remember how Homer Simpson talks about doughnuts, his mouth watering and eyes glazing over (no pun intended)? We've seen you do that when telling us about the new intern at work and while we believe you can't just turn off your sexual attraction to other guys, you probably shouldn't lay it on too thick when approaching said intern, who's a human, not a T-bone, remember?
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- Is He A Womanzier? Get Help For Yourself
- Secret Revealed! Why Men Cheat
- YourTango For The Best Love Advice