Learning how to ride your man with confidence and making it enjoyable for both of you is surprisingly easy. Just follow these simple steps and you will have a ton of fun.
(P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques for building sexual tension & turning him on, you’ll find them in this powerful video.)
It's Like Riding A Bike
The biggest misconception women have when it comes to riding on top of a guy during sex is that it requires a lot of skill to do it properly. It really doesn't. In fact, in many ways, it's exactly like riding a bike. The first few times you try it, it can be a bit nerve-wrecking and possibly even awkward. But each subsequent time you are on top of your man during sex, you will notice how it gets easier and easier. Eventually, you won't even feel nervous or awkward about it and will be focusing more on enjoying yourself.
The important point to take home is that to get to the stage where you can't wait to jump on top of your man and start riding him, you have to get through those awkward and nervous feelings first. It's just like learning to ride a bike when you're young, but this time it's much easier. You see, when you're learning to ride a bike, you are going to start off thinking about what might go wrong. But once you push through this initial pain, everything becomes very simple and effortless. So, there is going to be a little awkwardness, but once you get through it, you're going to have a ton of fun!
There are a ton of ways to make learning how to ride a guy much easier. These are things that will boost your confidence. Try using one or more of them at the same time for maximum effect.
- Sex In The Dark — Probably the easiest way to boost your confidence and take the pressure off when riding your man is to have sex in the dark. This way you don't have to worry about having his eyes on you.
- Booze — Another very straight forward way to boost your confidence is to have a drink or two (but not seven!) before sex with your man. This will help you to relax and not care so much about what happens. Just make sure not to overdo it with alcohol though!
- He Is Nervous Too — The biggest mistake women make when getting sexual with a guy is that their man is going to be just as nervous as they are if not more so. Don't forget that they want to impress you too! On top of this, he's going to be worrying about making sure that he stays hard, that he doesn't come too quickly, that you don't think his penis is too small and that he is putting in a good 'performance'.
- Focus On Getting Yourself Off — Many women forget that guys adore seeing their girlfriend or partner get off. So the next time you are in a girl on top sex position stop thinking about whether or not you are pleasing your man. Instead just focus on what feels best for you.
What To Do When You're On Top
There are two main positions that you should be using when you are on top of your man. The first is the cowgirl position. In the cowgirl position, you will be on your knees, straddling your man and facing him. You can stay upright or lean forward and support yourself on your arms. You can then rest most of your bodyweight on your man's lap.
The other main position is called "asian cowgirl". It's identical to the regular cowgirl position except that when you perform it, you will be on your feet with your knees bent. You can still rest most of your weight on your man's lap in this position.
Most women find the regular cowgirl position to be the most comfortable and enjoyable. Once you are in the cowgirl position that you find most comfortable, then it's time to get to work. There are 3 motions that you can perform when having sex on top.
- Forwards & Backwards — If you enjoy clitoral stimulation during sex, then you will like this motion. Start by sitting right down into your man's lap and take him fully into you. Then simply rock forwards and backwards on top of him, rubbing your clitoris of his stomach.
- Up & Down — Moving upwards and downwards requires a little more effort. You are going to use your legs to 'bounce' on your man's lap allowing his penis to glide in deep and then out again. You'll find that this position requires a lot more effort than simply moving backwards and forwards.
- Around & Around — This last movement is similar to the first, Forwards & Backwards. You are going to take your man deep into you. But instead of moving backwards and forwards on him, you are going to be making a circular motion instead.
Now these three movements are a starting point for riding a guy while on top, but to truly enjoy yourself then you're going to need to do a bit of experimentation to see what you like and enjoy the most.
More Juicy Content From Your Tango:
- Sex Positions: Everything You Need To Know
- Who Says The Missionary Position Is Boring?
- 7 Killer Blow Job Techinques