Improve your love life with these explosive sex tips.
Once the initial excitement of a new relationship starts to fade, so can your sex life. Luckily this guide on how to have sex is going to show you exactly what you need to do to make sure this never happens.
I'm going to start with the most important aspect of learning how to have sex, then I'm going to show you specific things that you can do to keep things spicy.
1. Communication is key.
Without a doubt, the most important thing you need to worry about if you want to have better, more enjoyable sex is communicating effectively with your partner. Obviously, this is important in all aspects of your relationship but it's especially important when it comes to sex. So how can you do this?
2. Keep an open mind.
Talk to your man and let him know that you want to please him and want to discover what kinds of things turn him on and really get him horny. Note: If you are direct when trying to find out what he's into, then he will most likely close up and not actually tell you. Taking an indirect approach is far more effective in getting him to open up and reveal his kinks, fetishes, and turn-ons.
Here are a few effective examples that you can use:
- "I love being submissive in the bed with you, it's so hot. I bet you enjoy dominating me too. Do you?"
- "Sometimes I think it would be super hot to just tie you up and have my way with you. Would you like that?"
- "I bet you'd love to see me dress up in something sexy for you, would you?"
As well as finding out what his turn-ons are, make sure that he is aware of the things that really get you going too. One easy way to do this is to simply tell him what you enjoy him doing while you are having sex. Saying something as simple as, "Yes" or, "Just like that" is the perfect way to encourage him.
But sometimes guys can be a bit dumb and you need to be more obvious. If that's the case, then just straight up tell him. It could be something like, "That was super hot last night when you took control in bed" or, "I love it when you let me get on top in the Cowgirl position."
I hope this introduction to communicating with your man will help you understand just how important it is. If he never gets any feedback, he will ultimately never know how to properly improve.
3. Find new sex positions.
The easiest way to have better sex and improve things in the bedroom is to try new positions with your man. There are literally hundreds to choose from. Just a quick warning there are tons of exotic ones too, but they aren't necessarily that much fun.
Here are two that you absolutely need to try:
- Coital Alignment Technique: The coital alignment technique is incredibly similar to the regular missionary position except for a few key differences. To start you are going to need to get set up in the missionary position as you usually would. But instead of your man thrusting into you, he is going to remain quite deep inside you throughout. Instead of thrusting in and out he will be grinding up and down on your clitoris and be in constant contact with your pubic bone, which is perfect for lots of clitoral stimulation.
- Anvil Position: The anvil sex position is great if you like it deep from your man. All you need to do is start in the regular missionary position. From here, you need to lift your legs up and back towards yourself while trying your best to keep them straight. Your man will be on his knees and leaning over you while penetrating which means that he can rest his weight on your legs, keeping you pinned to the bed.
4. Build up sexual tension.
A massive problem people have when trying to figure out how to have sex and generally improve in the bedroom is that they think about it logically. This might make sense at first, but it's crucial that you don't ignore the emotional aspect of sex.
Can you remember that feeling where you wanted to just jump your man? Where you could feel the sexual tension just building and building? It's hot, frustrating, fun, and a massive turn-on. This sexual tension is key if you want to keep your sex life interesting and fun.
The key to building sexual tension with your man is to NOT give in immediately. So this means teasing each other, talking dirty and letting him know what's on your mind when you're both in a situation where neither of you can act.
5. Try something new.
When you fall into a routine in your sex life you are not going to be building sexual tension with your man and there definitely isn't going to be any variation. Variation is crucial for your sex life (as well as every single other aspect of your life). So you need to start thinking about varying what types of positions you use in the bedroom and where you have sex.
If you are using the same 1 or 2 techniques over and over again, then you can be sure you man will get bored of them. But if you want to learn more techniques and learn exactly how to blow his mind when you go down on him, then you may want to watch this tutorial video.