I often get questions about whether or not guys enjoy foreplay. The truth is: they really enjoy it! If you do foreplay right, then he is going to have incredibly powerful and enjoyable orgasms. These seven foreplay tips will show you exactly what to do to make foreplay enjoyable for both of you:
(P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques for building sexual tension & turning him on, you’ll find them in this powerful video)
More from YourTango: Why Women Like Kissing During Foreplay [VIDEO]
1. How you look. Remember, guys are visual by nature. They get turned on by what they see. So, taking care of how you look is a high priority if you want to turn your man on and arouse him. Think of this as a 'pre' foreplay tip to use before you even begin touching him.
If you are both going to a party together, dressing up in something sexy and hot is going to start turning your man on hours before you start getting physically intimate. This is great for building sexual tension with him.
2. Talk dirty. Talking dirty is another one of my 'pre' foreplay tips to use on your man throughout the day, before you are both alone together, as well as during foreplay itself. This is to build the sexual tension and have your man salivating for you.
Many people believe that talking dirty involves you using various expletives and bad language on your partner. They believe that the crazier they sound, the better. This, thankfully, isn't true. It's much easier than that!
You just need to tell him what you enjoy, why he turns you on and what you want to do to him. As well as this, it's always a good idea to throw in some vague statements to keep him guessing and thinking about you. The dirty talking tutorial section on the Bad Girl's Bible site have some great examples to use on your man, both during foreplay and during sex.
3. Learn how to be a good kisser. Too many people think that kissing is a boring foreplay technique. It's not boring at all. And if you do it right, then it can be incredibly hot! The key is taking the initiative. In other words, you need to kiss your man first before he gets a chance to kiss you.
One thing you can do to make this foreplay tip hotter is getting a little more aggressive:
More from YourTango: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Foreplay [VIDEO]
- Try squeezing one of his lips between your lips.
- Gently bite one of his lips between your teeth (Remember: be gentle!)
- Use your hand to move his head to one side or the other so that you can change where you kiss him.
- Switch from kissing him on the lips to sucking his ear lobe to kissing him on the neck.
- Don't forget to kiss the rest of his body!
More Juicy Content From YourTango: