Use your words to turn him ON.
Before I give you these dirty talking examples, I first want to talk to you about why you should learn how to talk dirty to your guy as well as how to talk dirty to your man effectively so that you arouse him, build sexual tension, keep him thinking about you and ultimately have a more fulfilling sex life together.
Why should you talk dirty to your man?
The most powerful thing it does is that it keeps your man thinking about you. By using dirty talk in more subtle, indirect ways, your man will never be quite sure what you mean and as a result he will end up constantly thinking about you and what you said. This is crucial for keeping him attracted.
Secondly, talking dirty is incredibly hot and arousing to your man if you do it the right way. As you can probably guess this makes it great to use if you want to make sex hotter and more enjoyable than usual.
Lastly, what talking dirty to your guy does is build sexual tension. Sexual tension is crucial if you want to prevent your relationship from getting boring.
How DO you make dirty talking part of your sexual relationship?
Many people think that it's what they say that makes the difference, but the truth is that it's actually how you say it. Think about this for a moment: if you turn to your man with a goofy grin and in a squeaky voice you quickly say, "I want you so bad," then it's going to sound a little weird.
BUT, if you slowly walk toward your man, put your hand on his chest and look seductively into his eyes before using a sultry, sexy voice to whisper in his ear, "I want you soooo bad right now" — then it's going to turn him on almost immediately.
Notice the difference? One is super hot and a major turn on for your man — the other is just awful. It'll probably have the opposite effect and turn him right off.
HOW TO TALK DIRTY BEFORE SEX
1. "I need you right now."
2. "I get so turned on just thinking about the last time we made love."
3. "I feel so weak and turned on at the same time when I'm in your arms."
4. "I want to give you the best oral sex you've ever had."
5. "I want you to slowly kiss me from my lips, down my neck, onto my breasts and all the way down my body." (feel free to reword this to something even dirtier if you're comfortable.)
6. "I just want to be used by you tonight. Can I be your personal toy?"
7. "I can't wait until we're both alone so that I can blow your mind."
8. "I want to tie you up later and have my way with you."
9. "Feeling you on top of me and in control is the hottest thing ever!"
10. "I was thinking about you last night before I went to sleep ..."
11. "I love how you look at me when we're together, it's so hot!"
HOW TO TALK DIRTY DURING SEX
12. "Just lie back and let me take care of business."
13. "I love feeling you in my hands!"
14. "Keeping going, keep going!"
15. "I love how you taste."
16. "Don't stop, it feels so good!"
17. "You dominating me is such a turn on."
18. "I want you to take control of me."
19. "Stop talking and just do me!"
20. "I never want you to stop, it feels so good."
21. "I want you to finish wherever you like."
Always keep in mind that there's obviously a wrong way to talk dirty. This video, while a hilarious exaggeration, shows how it can all go terribly wrong:
So if you want to deliver these lines effectively, remember to think about these things:
The tone of your voice. Sometimes a deep and soulful tone is great for building sexual tension and keeping him thinking about you, while other times a more excited, varied tone works great for turning him on.
How fast you're talking. Speaking slowly is almost always more powerful than speaking quickly when talking dirty.
What you're doing with your body. If you tell your man, "I love your butt in those jeans" but you are not even looking at him and your body language is completely closed off, then he'll know that you don't really mean what you are saying. But if you maintain eye contact and are facing him and touching him — then it's going to much more effective.