Little things (like this!) mean a whole lot.
So, how's your strong is your communication with your partner? Do you find yourself texting, emailing, nodding and grunting more than actually having meaningful conversations?
Admittedly, we all get caught up in our busy lives, and often communication with our partners pays the price. But when we forget to say to say those three little words — I love you — often enough (with sincerity), our connection to each other begins to suffers, usually so slowly that we don't even notice the distance growing.
Marriage expert Gary Chapman, In his New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, urges couples to express their love for each other in many different forms. One important one that he stresses is one that gets overlooked in our fast-paced society: the written word.
Written. As in with your hands and a pen a paper — not tapped with the tips of your fingers.
You can be EPIC too! Just use this handy list of 'I love you' quotes to help you get started on the perfect love letter or just to stick on a post-it note on the bathroom mirror.
1. Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst with all of the longing and excitement I feel when I think of you.
2. They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
3. I love you to the moon and back.
4. With you, forever won't be too long.
5. I never knew how joyous life could be, until I saw your face.
6. When I see you, I think "Good job, God!"
7. If you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.
8. I am consumed by the desire to be with you, to talk to you and to feel you near me.
9. I could search my whole life through and through an never find another you.
10. When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that's where my fingers fit perfectly.
11. Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person.
12. You are my world, gravity always pulls me toward you.
13. I'd rather argue with you, than kiss someone else.
14. Whatever you have to do today, I'm glad to be doing it with you.
15. If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
16. You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.
17. If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you.
18. At this very moment, my thoughts of you have me smiling. You do that for me ... did you know that?
19. A piece of my heart is always missing when you’re not with me.
20. I never wanted to have anything in my life that I couldn't stand losing. It's too late for that.
If you're searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) ... look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious relationship truths, we've got you covered.