Take your first date conversation to another level with these "get to know you better" topics.
On a first date, striking up a conversation is crucial to a good date. Avoid moments of awkward silence with this list of 21 questions to ask your potential plus one.
- Where did you grow up?
- Are you close with your family?
- Do you have any brothers and/or sisters?
- Do you have a favorite childhood memory?
- What did you want to be when you were a child?
- Where did you go to high school, college and/or grad school?
- Were you very social growing up?
- Who are the five people you are closest to in your life?
- Did you play sports?
- Do you watch sports and what are your favorite teams?
- What kind of music do you listen to and who is your favorite band?
- What's the last concert you have been to?
- What's your favorite movie, book or TV show?
- Do you like to travel?
- Where else have you lived? Where would you want to live if you were to move?
- What do you do for a living?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Do you like to cook?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What's the craziest thing you have ever done?
- If you were to be a certain age forever, what age would you want to be? Keep reading ...
More dating advice from YourTango: