Wonder how to make your woman orgasm? It starts before you get together.....with your cell phone!
Guys, it is totally worth your time and effort to learn how to please a woman sexually. "What you say? What about me? When do I get the attention?" Settle down, I'll tell you what you need to know.
You can learn how to text in such a way that your woman will want to have sex with you—a lot. Your texts can also send a potentially great partner running into the arms of another more skilled sexter.
So what to do? Here is the key: Playful and fun text messages are door openers. The cell phone in your woman's hand is a remote control. Your fun and sexy self being subtle and attentive turns her on. She loves the playful bantering because these playful and fun texts, with no sex talk but lots of unspoken sexual tension, is foreplay!
That's right — remote control foreplay! Imagine that every time you tease her with a text, she takes one step toward you sexually. By time you guys get together, you will both be charged and ready for fantastic sex. Plus if you can't be together physically, you will both leave satisfied completely.
Now research shows that women consider helping out around the house a kind of foreplay. That may be true, but text her in just the right way with just the right words and you will have her undying physical affection— I promise!
Here are 5 tips for starting a little fire in her belly:
- Your woman needs to feel cared for and pampered. Imagine you are creating a virtual reality for her. You can start any text session with, "If I were there right now…" These six words almost always make her stop what she is doing and tune in. Then tell her how you would (choose one below):
- Squeeze your shoulder blades...
- Rub my cheek against the back of your neck...hopefully with stubble
- Take off your shoes...
- Get you a cup of coffee...
- Kick your boss in the shins...
- She loves knowing that you are thinking about her. An unexpected text sends a shiver right where it needs to go. Text her what you would do if you were there. The less sex talk the better at first. Be playful and flirty with just a hint of dirty. Watch her responses, she will let you know when you she is ready to take it deeper.
- Set times when you will be available for text and then keep your word. If your woman is a textaholic and peppers you with texts all day long, setting the limits is critical. Chances are she will feel rejected if you can't text back right away. This is especially true for men who are on adult chat sites online. Many are married and cannot respond to texts in certain environments. Simply set a chat date with your woman. Tell her it is hot for you to text her and that you look forward to it.
- Make sure she feels safe and comfortable. Don't move too fast. Slow is sexy. To build trust with her, let her call the shots. Like I said, once you see how well it works to keep your first few texts PG rated, you won't have to push her to be more aggressive textually.
- Biggest tip of all: Tell a story. Women love stories. Imagine you are telling her a story as you text. "If I were there..." always works. You know your woman. What are the dramas going on in her life?
If it's her job, you would be rubbing her shoulders and running the tub for her after work. If it is her family, you would text her about how you would take her to a log cabin at the lake to defuse for a few days.
When this is done well, your lady should be mildly aroused and ready for a bit more provocative language. Go easy though. Teasing is pleasing. Text sex with someone you care about is intoxicating.
P.S. If you are not getting good results, here is one sure fire tip. Ask her if there are any words that are turn offs to her. Tell her to write them down and promise never to use them. That should do the trick. Write and tell me how this works for you!
More foreplay advice on YourTango:
- Redefining Foreplay: Turn Each Other On Outside The Bedroom
- Foreplay: 7 Tips That'll Make Your Man Go Wild [EXPERT]
- My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Foreplay