Grab 'em by the balls.
That's right. If you want to guarantee that it's good for a man, touch his penis!
This is not revelatory. We all know the importance of the penis. It gets in there, it jumps around, stuff squirts out, penis biology!
But even seasoned sex experts like yours truly get a little baffled when it comes to the balls.
You know, the two eggs, the tiny knockers, his beans, the ol' honkers.
Testicles, if you will.
Testicles serve an important function, storing semen and keeping it at just the right temperature.
But where does that leave them when it's time to roll on down to pound town?
I've often wondered just how important ball touching is to men during sex and foreplay, so I asked a group of anonymous fellows.
In an ideal world, how would you like your partner to play to engage with your balls during sex — or not! Why?
- "Not much. They are very sensitive, bordering on ticklish, but I don't find the stimulation sexual."
- "Ball play is a definite plus. It's such a sensitive part of the male body. There's this razor thin line between a fun, stimulating squeeze and 'OMG, I'm going to throw up.' So it's great when they're incorporated somehow. It feels like your partner is paying attention to an oft-neglected sexy part ... and there's this element of danger too."
- "I don't care too much about ball play, but I've been surprised."
- "Squeeze them firmly during manual or oral stimulation, and otherwise leave them alone."
- "No, it never feels good and sometimes hurts. Keep to the shaft!"
- "I would like them played with during oral and regular sex."
- "Fondle them gently before ever touching my penis, suck them during any type of fellatio (mild to wild suction)."
- "Spit on them and grab them with force in the heat of vigorous action..."
- "Mostly not, but gentle fondling could be okay. My partner's never really tried much, and I don't care enough to ask."
- "Light caress/tickle. Otherwise, leave them alone as I'm not into pain."
- "I really like when she plays with my balls. It's a turn on for me and an indication that I can get a bit rough with her."
- "It doesn't have to happen every time, but if things are getting dirty, pulling on them or squeezing them (not too hard, but maybe more than you think) can feel great. Getting your hands on the back side of the scrotum can feel a little taboo and is a real turn on (if I solo with a vibrating cock ring, that's where the vibrator goes). If a vibrator is involved, a little contact with the balls is always appreciated."
- "I would prefer minimal interaction with the balls. They're sensitive but in a way that's almost ticklish, which is not a great way to keep the mood going."