He won't need coffee.
There's nothing that warms your heart more than getting a text from someone you're into — well, except a super sexy good morning text.
No, I'm not talking the assholes who are too lazy to spell it out, so they hit you with "GM"; I mean the kind of morning greetings that instantly turn you into puddles.
As much as we women enjoy morning texts, you can rest assured that men like them, too ... especially ones laced with a bit of seduction.
However, even if you decide against the more sexy text messages, you should know that any time you make the first move alone will be sexy as hell.
And, I guarantee he'll have a hard time ignoring or forgetting to respond to these.
1. *Insert nude pic* "Here's a little something to get you through your day."
If you're comfortable take your sexting to the next level by surprising him with a sexy picture of yourself, he won't be able to stop blushing, promise!
2. "If you're good today, then maybe I'll [insert a sexy promise] before the day ends."
No, relationships should not be based on a reward system.
But this is a cute, playful, and sexy way to motivate a s/o who will consider it cute and fun. Think of it as role play.
3. "I wish I didn't have to wait all day to get you naked."
Tell 'em how you really feel.
Tell him what your desires are. Talk about turn-ons.
4. "Thinking of your kisses all over me is what gets me through the day.
Who doesn't like kisses?
5. "It's not dinner that I'm excited to taste."
Straight to the point.
6. "Hope your day is every bit as amazing as I promise you tonight will be."
Say it with me: "Teeeaaase."
Don't worry, teasing doesn't make you a tease — so send texts like this to create a little mystery.
7. "Woke up missing you this morning."
I personally love knowing that I was on someone's mind first thing in the morning.
8. "Wish I could've just stayed in bed with you all morning."
Remind them how much you enjoy spending time with them with this thoughtful-but-simple flirty text.
9. *String of kissy face emojis*
In 2017, with this generation, flirty emojis have come to be quite endearing.
Yes, weird (I know), but true! I get giddy like a 12 year-old girl when I get these.
10. "You were amazing last night."
Who doesn't like their ego stroked first thing in the morning?
Obvi, don't say this if it isn't true — wouldn't want to build a false sense of self.
11. "If only I were there to give you a proper wake up call."
This lets him know you're willing to take the lead.
12. "Good morning, but it'd be even better if you were next to me."
Flirtatious, but not too sexty. This is perfect if you're a little shy.