Puppy love is one thing, but kitty love is a whole other level.
Cats, rulers of the internet, bosses of the couch, and lovers of affection (sometimes). What they do might not always make sense, but then again, we can't really throw stones? We're just about as unpredictable in love too! But there are a few things cats have down that we humans can take some notes on.
1. You have to take care of each other.
That's rule number one.
2. You have to allow yourself to be taken care of.
This can be easier said than done, but love is a two-way street!
3. Fights are normal.
It's nothing to be ashamed of. It happens. It's normal.
4. But you have to resolve them, get over them, and move on without holding it against them.
Hug it out!
5. Chilling together is just as important as having fun together.
Party hard, cuddle soft.
6. You should learn to take the hint.
Non-verbal communication should be noted and respected.
7. Actions speak louder than words.
8. Sometimes you/your partner needs space.
You can love someone to bits, but alone time isn't a bad thing. You gotta take care of yourself too!
9. Some walls are worth climbing over.
People put walls up for a reason, but if you're committed, you can climb them, and it'll be worth it.
10. Don't be afraid to experiment a little.
Interpret that as you will.
10. Don’t do this:
I mean... at least transition a little smoother?
They're not always logical, but one thing's for sure: when they love you, it's the absolute best. And same goes for your boo!