No... Tell us it is not true! Chelsea Handler's manager, Irving Azoff, announced that she plans to leave the E! channel when her contract expires at the end of the year.
Known for her witty tongue and outspoken behavior, it is no surprise that Chelsea Handler's talk show has been incredibly successful for the past eight years. But alas, all good things come to an end and unfortunately, the end for Chelsea Lately is in sight.
The good news is that this will not be the last that we will see of her. According to her manager, they "have at least seven suitors," and that the plans could include a radio presence and a show on another network or digital service. The New Jersey native released her fifth book "Uganda Be Kidding Me," earlier in March which was on the New York Times Best Sellers list.
1. "I think we can all agree that sleeping around is a great way to meet people."
2. "I went out with a guy who once told me I didn't need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him I'm drinking so that you're more fun to be around."
3. "Obviously, if I was serious about having a relationship with someone long-term, the last people I would introduce him to would be my family."
4. "You know you're a hot mess when the only person buying you drinks all night is yourself."
More great celebrity content on YourTango:
- 8 Celebrity Couples Who Fell In Love At Work [PHOTOS]
- 5 Of The Worst Celebrity Breakups Of All Time [PHOTOS]
- The Best Celebrity News And Gossip On YourTango