Famous love quotes for your inspiration.
Sometimes we take the most fundamental things for granted: The taste of a strawberry milkshake on a hot day, finding out you have the day off when you thought you didn't, seeing a man hold a baby. All of these experiences are a teensy bit cliche, but they have something in common: They make you feel good. You might think some of these famous love quotes are cliche, too, but stop and think about their meaning for a minute. There's nothing stale about universal truths and good advice. So read on for some nuggets of time-tested wisdom from the most famous people in history.
2. "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was. We do not possess anything in this world, least of all other people." ~ Ancient Chinese proverb
3. "Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies." ~ John Donne
4. "Tis better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all." ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson
5. "All you need is love." ~ John Lennon/The Beatles
6. "To love another person is to see the face of God." ~ Les Miserables
7. "Love is a grave mental disease." ~ Plato
8. "Gravity cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." ~ Albert Einstein
9. "The course of true love never did run smooth." ~ William Shakespeare
10. "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." ~ Mother Theresa
If you're searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) ... look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious relationship truths, we've got you covered.