Challenge #7: Use foreplay to enhance your sex life in ways you never thought possible.
Foreplay is so important to your sex life — especially when you're in a committed relationship. Whether you've been married for ten years or just dating for a few months, mutually satisfying foreplay can be the key to deeper intimacy and maintaining the health of your relationship. But what can you do to prolong the experience? How do you tease and tantalize to build that slow fire for hotter sex ... and leave your partner begging for more?
1. Don't use pornography as a guide. What you see in XXX-rated moves and on the Internet is nothing like the real world. —Larry Michel
2. Text explicit messages of exactly what you want to do to each other when you get home. Send several throughout the day. —Kim Olver
3. Truly listen. By that, I means that you hear everything your partner is telling you and not just what you want to hear. —Larry Michel
4. Use food as foreplay. At dinner, feed each other in a provocative way. Use your fingers and see who can maintain eye contact the longest. —Kim Olver
5. Ask your partner what gets him/her excited. Is it something you say or something you do? You may find that a teasing, unexpected text in is all it takes for your partner to be hot and ready for you when you get home. Or you may find out that a gentle back rub is the best way for your partner to drop all of the day's distractions and melt into your arms. —Larry Michel
6. Leave the dishes in the sink while you kiss your way through the house. Nothing will kill the mood faster than domestic chores. —Kim Olver
7. Ask for what you want ... and get it. If you say softer, then your partner should lighten up. If you say faster, then your partner should speed up. Let him/her know when it's just right. —Larry Michel
8. Share a glass of wine together and do some sexy dancing. You want to demonstrate just how special this person is to you. —Kim Olver
9. Don't assume that your partner wants the same thing every time. He/she will lust after you more than you can imagine if he/she knows that you are always alert to his/her desires. In fact he/she will not be able to get enough of you. —Larry Michel
10. Send each other love notes. Make them surprising. —Kim Olver