Foreplay is so important to your sex life — especially when you're in a committed relationship. Whether you've been married for ten years or just dating for a few months, mutually satisfying foreplay can be the key to deeper intimacy and maintaining the health of your relationship. But what can you do to prolong the experience? How do you tease and tantalize to build that slow fire for hotter sex ... and leave your partner begging for more?
1. Don't use pornography as a guide. What you see in XXX-rated moves and on the Internet is nothing like the real world. —Larry Michel
2. Text explicit messages of exactly what you want to do to each other when you get home. Send several throughout the day. —Kim Olver
3. Truly listen. By that, I means that you hear everything your partner is telling you and not just what you want to hear. —Larry Michel
4. Use food as foreplay. At dinner, feed each other in a provocative way. Use your fingers and see who can maintain eye contact the longest. —Kim Olver
5. Ask your partner what gets him/her excited. Is it something you say or something you do? You may find that a teasing, unexpected text in is all it takes for your partner to be hot and ready for you when you get home. Or you may find out that a gentle back rub is the best way for your partner to drop all of the day's distractions and melt into your arms. —Larry Michel
GO FURTHER TOGETHER WITH MORE SPARKS AT DUREXUSA.COM/GETCLOSERGOFURTHER
Learn more about the Liberating Side of Being Together: