Advice For Men: Great Tips to Help Men Understand Women & Make It Work For Them.
This is a conversation that I have with men all over the world. It doesn’t matter what age they are the questions are the same.
• How do we know when a woman is interested?
• Why are men & women so different?
• What should men know about women?
• What is she thinking?
How Do You Know When A Woman Is Interested?
• Eye contact! If she locks eyes with you across the room for more than 3 seconds, you are in her thoughts. What do you do? Go over and say hi if you are interested, don’t turn away and ignore her or she may move on. ~Acknowledge her~
• If you are the initiator & she smiles back or shyly looks away, she is also interested! Many women are nervous around someone they are attracted to. (It’s always harder to talk to people you have a crush on regardless of which sex you are.)
• Hand shaking: If a woman leans into you while shaking your hand or lingers with it a little longer than the norm, she is interested. (Head tilts & playing with her hair are still signs as well) Do not shake a woman’s hand in a gentle or wimpy way. Women like to feel your masculinity by the strength of your hands. A strong handshake with eye contact is usually an indication of a confident man.
• Don’t wait 2 hours to talk with woman you have been eyeing from across the room. It shows a lack of confidence. Men worry too much about rejection and lose many good opportunities from fear or being judgmental.
Why Are Men & Women So Different?
Most men have fairly simple needs while women can be more complicated. We are more emotional and usually have higher expectations in the long run. This is especially true where our family & home are concerned. (Women were given the reproductive organs for a reason due to our nurturing nature & our emotions.)
Our hormones can interfere with our moods at different times of the month or different stages in our lives such as, pregnancy, during a menstrual cycle or during later years in menopause. It is not easy for women to have to go through all these constant scenarios & many men do not know how to deal with the onset of these hormonal changes. Life is much more rewarding for the man who takes the time to understand the complications of the female anatomy and work with it rather than against it. Women do not want to be complicated, believe me!
What Are Some Things That Men Should Know About Women?
• When getting to know someone, don’t leave more than 2-3 days to call them after a date. They want to know you are interested and that they are on your mind. Calling a week or two later doesn’t make a woman feel special. In fact; a man that takes the time to call or email that same evening or the following day will be held in high esteem. Why play the waiting game if you are interested? Remember the one that got away?
• When women ask how your weekend or day was, they really appreciate it when you want to confide them. They want you to feel secure that you can tell them the good & bad details. Women like to help, men like to fix things.
More Juicy Content From YourTango: