Many women fall into the trap of thinking that all they need to do to please their man is to focus on his penis and maybe his balls too. The funny thing is that men have many, many more erogenous zones than just those two areas. With this in mind, lets learn about some of the most powerful male erogenous zones to focus your attention on.
(P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques, you'll find them in this powerful video)
1. The Perineum: The what? If you haven't heard about the perineum before, then you're in for a pleasent surprise. It's another very pleasurable male erogenous zone on his body that is located right beside his penis. The perineum is that rough patch of skin located between your man's balls and his anus. For many men, this is the third most sensitive spot on their body after their testicles and penis. You can stimulate it in a number of different ways. One way is to gently press it with your fingers. Another is to softly rub your fingers over it. Yet another is to very lightly drag your fingers over it, almost like you're tickling it. While the perineum can take a lot of pressure (this is the area that guys sit on when riding a bike after all), just make sure to test the waters first with how rough you are with it.
2. His Anus: Ok, I know that not every girl out there will want to play around with their man's anus. Heck, some men will be a bit hesitant, too. But the simple fact is that your man's anus contains a ton of nerve endings that, when stimulated, provide him with a lot of extra pleasure making it a very powerful male erogenous zone that you should know about. The great thing about stimulating his anus is that you can start with baby steps. You don't have to go all out when you're figuring everything out. Instead, start by lightly running a finger or two over it. This will also help you judge your man's reaction. If he seems happy with the attention you're paying to it, then you can apply a little more pressure. Again, make sure to pay attention to his reaction. If he seems to like it, keep this up for a few minutes, before switching things up again. If you want to go a little further, then you can try using one of your fingers to penetrate him. Using a bit of saliva for lube will help a lot here. The key to stimulating this male erogenous zone is making sure that you always play close attention to whether or not your man is enjoying what you're doing to him. This is exactly what I show you in my oral sex tutorial video. Click here to watch it now.
3. His Neck: Why don't more women use this to their advantage? Your man's neck is just as sensitive as yours, if not more so. As well as this, there is a ton of different ways you can stimulate it.
- Kiss It: Obviously you can kiss his neck. No need to go on about this one.
- Licking: Now we're talking. Licking is a slightly hotter way to stimulate it. Just use your tongue to lick him all over the side of his neck.
- Sucking : Even hotter than licking can be sucking your man's neck. Simply purse your lips on a patch of his neck and start sucking. Just make sure that you don't go too crazy with sucking; you don't want to give him a hickey — or maybe you do.
- Biting: A super hot way to really show your passion is to gently bite and nibble his neck. Some guys find this absolutely incredible. But again, if you are too rough or spend too much time on one spot, you may leave marks.
- Tickling: You don't just have to use your mouth on his neck to stimulate it. You can use your fingers too. Try softly, running them down his neck a few times.
4. His Ear Lobes: Your man's ear lobes (or the very bottom of his ears if he doesn't have ear lobes) are an incredibly sensitive male erogenous zone. If a guy has ever kissed you here, then you know what I'm talking about. Rather than repeating myself over and over, you can use any of the techniques for stimulating his neck on his ear. So try kissing, licking, sucking, biting (gently) and tickling it.
5. His Scalp: The scalp is a very powerful male erogenous zone. Not only that, but you can touch and massage and scratch his scalp pretty much anywhere in public without it seeming weird. Unless your man is bald, then it's going to be pretty difficult to use your mouth and lips on his scalp. So instead you are going to be using your fingers and hands. Start by simply moving your hands over and back on his hair and scalp. Then after doing this for a while, use your fingers to lightly scratch it. Rinse and repeat, it's that simple.
So there are the 5 most powerful male erogenous zones to focus your attention on. However, there are tons more that I simply don't have time to write about here, but I will leave you with this very powerful piece of advice for finding the rest. If it's not that exposed, then it's a male erogenous zone. So what areas of his body fall into this category? Here are two examples:
- Inside of his elbows
- His groin
Now that you know about all these different erogenous zones, then it's time to start incorporating them into your foreplay.
Once you're finished with foreplay, then it's time to learn the most powerful thing you can possibly do to turn your man on talking dirty. Thankfully, I have put together an entire video tutorial that will teach exactly how to talk dirty to turn your man on, build sexual tension and keep him thinking about you. Click here to watch it now.