One of the most frequently asked questions throughout life is, "does size matter"? Let me be real honest with you...the answer is both yes & no...it depends.
(P.S. If you want to learn my best dirty talking tips & techniques for building sexual tension & turning him on, you’ll find them in the this instructional video).
Before I get to the answer, let's go over a few things first...
Most women genuinely believe that it's not the size that counts but what you do with it. In other words, it's your skills not your penis size that counts. But there are those that do believe otherwise too. They believe that you need to be packing or "get packing".
The problem with a lot of guys is their pride and that's why they keeping wondering if penis size matters. They want to feel like they can climb the highest mountain and generally be the best at everything they do. And the same mindset applies for sex and pleasing their partner. As a result, many men are just as insecure about their bodies as women are. If you ask them what they wish they looked like, most men would say that they want to be at least 6 feet tall, have a massive penis, have chiselled abs and have a face that makes girls swoon. They think that the only way to impress women is by being perfect. So they obsess over everything, often whether or not they have the big penis. They want to make sure that they're equipped with absolutely everything in order to make you interested in them.
The funny thing is that his is usually because guys tend to fear that you might find something better than them, like find a bigger package than they have and it can terrify them since they don't have control over the size of their penis. Yes, women aren’t the only ones that overthink and second-guess everything that's a part of them. Guys do the exact same thing so don't believe them when they tell you they don’t think about the exact same things that you do, like when you're second-guessing your boobs, second-guessing your butt, or second-guessing your looks, because they are doing the same thing with their own bodies and wondering "does size matter?"
Which is why women might have to give them a little re-assurance. Sounds ridiculous, I know! But letting them know that you enjoy their package just as it is, or that they are the greatest lovers ever, or that they’re a "God: in some shape or form. Those little things will go a long way for both you and him, making him feel confident that he's satisfying you.
Also if you'd like learn how to give great oral sex, then watch this tutorial video.)
However, one thing you should do is be as honest as possible when complimenting him. If he does happen to be tiny, then don't tell him that he's massive. He'll know you're lying.
Here's the truth: all women are built differently. Some women have incredibly deep and wide vaginas and find deep penetration most pleasurable, for which they are going to need something a little longer to fulfill.
- Some women enjoy the feeling of being stretched and "filled" by their man and so are going to enjoy girthier penises.
- Some women find being stretched by a man's penis to be incredibly painful and so they hate men with a lot of girth.
- Some women have a condition known as vaginismus (up to 6% of the female population according to some studies) which means that they have incredibly tight vaginas, making very small penises the preferred option. Regular or even large sized penises are not going to work in these cases.
- Some women only want their G Spot stimulated during intercourse which means 2-3 inch long penises are perfect.
- Some women have a fetish for large penises, so the bigger the better.
- Some women have a fetish for small penises, so the smaller the better.
- Most women find it incredibly painful when pressure is applied to their cervix. This means that any penis over about 7.5-8 inches in length is too long for most women.
- Most women adore clitoral stimulation during sex. As a result, if a guys penis is too long, it can make it hard for him to use his body to rub against her clit.
I hope you are starting to get me.
As you can see, it all depends on a woman's preference for penis size.
What a lot of guys seem to be worried about is whether a girl will break up with them or cheat on them due to a penis size that's not ideal. In many ways it's like asking a girl if she'd break up with a guy because he's a few inches shorter than her "ideal height" or if he's skinnier than her ideal man.
The answer is almost always no. But there is a small percentage of girls that "have to have" a muscular guy or a tattooed guy or a super tall guy or a guy with a large penis. The advice I always give to guys is to just avoid these types of girls, because there is always a guy who's taller, a guy who's got more tattoos or a guy who's got a larger penis.
If enjoyed this article and would like to learn my most powerful dirty talking phrases and tactics for turning a man on and building sexual tension, then you should watch this powerful instructional video. If you'd like to learn how to be an oral sex queen, then this tutorial video will teach you everything you need to know.
More articles on does size matter on YourTango:
- 7 Sex Positions Men Love
- 15 Funny Quotes About Sex From Famous Women We Love
- How to be Good in Bed: 4 Things You Must Do!