Learn our Five Point “Is He Into Me” System and wonder no more!
Whether you are making eyes at some hunky guy over your latte, or on a first date with a man you think might be a keeper, you need to know how to tell if a man is interested in you. Check in using our Five Point “Is He Into Me” System – and wonder no more!
1. Read his body language: Body language is a big clue to whether or not Mr. Interesting is into you. Is he leaning in while you talk? Whether it’s a subtle lean-in, or even a full court press, proximity to you is a yes! That or he really likes how you smell. Either one is good. So whether you are chatting with him in line for scones, or across the dinner table from him, you can casually check if he is going for the lean in, or the lean back. Did his lips part when you first locked eyes? Great. Can you see that he is perched on the edge of his seat in an effort to get that much closer to you? Check.
2. Gauge His Eye Contact: If he is into you, he’ll hold his gaze steady. If the stranger at Starbucks makes consistent eye contact, give him a little something to go on. Make eye contact back! Let him know YOU are interested too, so he can come over and start up a conversation. I’m sure you’ve heard the saying “the eyes are the window to the soul,” and in this case, no need to draw back any drapes! Direct eye contact is a very good sign that he is not only interested in you, but also interested in what you have to say.
3. Does he want to be near you? If you are on a date and find that he is taking every opportunity to touch you, whether it be a brush of your knee, or even your elbow, he probably likes you. The “accidentally on purpose” touches are an indicator that this is a man who is into you. If you are walking through a crowd, he will help guide you by putting his arm on the small of your back or that good ol’ elbow. He wants to take you to the next place, and make sure it is the same place he is going! Also, no other men need apply – he is taking care of you!
More Juicy Content From YourTango:
- 5 Ways To Know If A Guy Is Interested In You
- 10 Reasons To Date Your Best Guy Friend
- The Best Dating Advice On YourTango
This article was originally published at Dating with Dignity. Reprinted with permission from the author.