We truly believe that you can have steamy, hot sex with condoms. Condoms and pleasure—not possible, you say? Through our recent Global Condom Review, we've proven that safe sex is even hotter than unprotected sex and we're ready to bring our expertise to your bedroom (or couch or dining room table ... you get it). Here are five easy ways to make sex with condoms even sexier:
1. Use the right size. Quality and fit are as essential to condoms as they are to any other type of apparel. Could you imagine if bras were available in only one style and only one size? No way. And don't worry, if you didn't realize that condoms come in multiple sizes, you're not alone. In fact, most condom users have no idea and people who really dislike condoms are often wearing the wrong size.
Not sure what the perfect size is for you or your partner? All you need is an empty toilet paper roll. By inserting the erect penis into an empty toilet paper roll you can figure out the perfect condom size by using the following guidelines:
- If there's extra room, use small-sized condoms (the best fit for 30 to 35 percent of men).
- If there's just enough room, use standard-sized condoms (the best fit for 50 percent of men).
- If it's too tight, use large-sized condoms (the best fit for 15 to 20 percent of men).
2. Get creative with sex positions. Putting on a condom only has to be awkward if you let it be. Instead, make it a hot sex move! Give your partner a sexy back view by climbing on top into a reverse cowgirl position and rolling the condom on yourself. If you're looking to spice things up further, use your mouth. Dab your lips with lube, then lightly suck the condom into your mouth with the nipple-end facing inward. Make sure you carefully wrap your lips over your teeth. Place your mouth at the head of his penis, then push your lips against the ring of the condom, slide it down his shaft and unroll the rest with your hand. Voilà! There's no doubt that your partner will be impressed with your skills. And if you don't like the taste of regular condoms, check out Lucky Bloke's Ultimate Flavored Condom Sampler. Keep reading ...
More sex advice from YourTango: