Have you ever walked away from relationship and looked back and suddenly noticed all the red flags which were indicating that he was completely wrong for you?
As you look back now is it easier for you to see that the red flags were there and you simply weren't seeing them, or is it that you were aware of them but you chose to ignore them?
Why is it that as time goes by you are able to see things so much more clearly?
I believe there are five major signs which indicate that the guy you are interested in is not going to lead you to the happy and fulfilling relationship you desire.
1) You Can't Trust Him - Trust is the most important building block of a successful relationship. If you can't trust a man, it makes no difference how great he is in bed, what kind of money he makes or how great the chemistry is between you.
If you find yourself with a guy who doesn't honor his word and agreements with you there is only one thing you must do.... Run!
2) You Make Excuses - the need to love and the need to love is wired into your DNA. Unfortunately this often leads to short-circuiting your brain. If you are in a relationship with a man and you're constantly making excuses for his actions and behavior it's time to kick his butt to the curband go find a man we don't have to make excuses for.
3) You Are Consistently Unhappy - Isn't love supposed to make you feel good? Isn't a man supposed to enhance your life and make it better? If the guy you're dating often causes you to have more tears than smiles it's not a sign of how much you love him, it's a sign he simply isn't the right guy for you.
4) You're Working Too Hard- If you're doing all the work and putting all of the effort in to make him happy and to make the relationship work it's a clear cut sign that you are with the wrong man. Every relationship has its challenges, but when the right man and the right woman come together these challenges become nothing more than little speed bumps in life.
5) You're Afraid to Leave - The telltale sign that you are with Mr. Wrong is when you stay with a man and continue to try and make the relationship work because you are afraid of leaving. Fear is a natural tendency which is designed to protect us and keep us safe. However when it comes to men, dating and relationship your fears often cause you to make choices and decision which completely work against you and what you desire. If you find yourself dating a guy and you're unhappy and you're afraid to move on it's time to make the tough decision. It may be difficult to actually do it but one day when you are down the road you will see that it was a great move on your part.
From this point on if you notice that you are involved with a guy and you notice any of the five signs it would be in your best interest to move on. Now I'm not saying, it's gonna be easy. And the truth is, if you've got real strong feelings for him it's good to be even more difficult. But being able to make the tough choices is exactly what separates those who have great relationships from those who have mediocre ones.