Where are you on the scale?
Where are you on the scale? I think I'm a solid 6, personally.
1. 150% single by choice
2. Too in love with who you have in your life to handle more
3. Totally understanding why you're single
4. Full awareness that if you add someone else into this equation, they'll screw up the delicate balance that is your life
5. Feeling yourself
6. Too focused on yourself to include someone else
7. You have a different definition of fun, but fun nonetheless
9. Your singleness confuses you too
11. Totally above it all
12. You know the bullshit too well to want any part of it
13. You make a good point
14. Disappointing yourself
15. Trying and failing
16. The cosmos are probably against you
18. Annoyed with how little love you got
19. Trying to drown the sorrow away
20. Maybe slightly overcompensating?
21. You are an extra salty Pringle
22. You are sodium.
23. You are not playing this game