Have your tissue handy — these romantic tunes are going to get you right there ...
1. POP: Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud
The top love song of 2015 is an amazing love song from the pop genre that just about anyone would enjoy.
2. COUNTRY: Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me
This catchy love song came out about five years ago, but according to YouTube it’s still one of the top country music tracks today.
3. OLDIES: The Beatles' Something
What isn’t perfect about this song? Although created 50 years ago, this classic rock tune is everything women want to hear today.
4. CLASSIC POP: Air Supply's All Out Of Love
This well-known '80s hit is still touching hearts. Seems everyone can connect to this incredibly sad but catchy tune.
5. INDIE ROCK: Death Cab For Cutie's I Will Follow You Into The Dark
This love song takes you into the world of a loving couple's journey together beyond their Earthly existence. We don’t know what comes after death, but we sure hope the person we love is with us.
6. '60s POP: The Dixie Cups' Chapel Of Love
This oldie but goodie is sure to get stuck in your head with its sweet and innocent vibe.
7. HIP-HOP : Eminem's Love The Way You Lie
This song is one of the genre's best and shows that you can love everything about someone — even their flaws.
8. R&B: 98 Degrees' Invisible Man
This is one of the saddest love songs ever and still has the power to bring people to tears.
9. ALT ROCK: Aerosmith's I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing
This song is known by many and loved by pretty much all. Loving someone so much that you're afraid to miss any second you have with them is rather sweet.