Bae = BFF
C'mon, nobody knows you like your best friend. A BFF is the only person who totally gets you. Your biggest secrets, memories, and laughs are all shared with that one person. Let's be real, your best friend is basically your platonic soul mate. Here are 25 reasons why.
- You are always reminding each other that you're both amazing.
- When your best friend leaves, you get separation anxiety.
- You have got your coordinated dance moves perfected.
- You can do funny things together that the outside world would probably judge you for.
- Your BFF is also your BCB (best cuddle buddy).
- You guys get in fights... then make up immediately.
- You will always side with one another. Everyone else is wrong.
- You force your BFF to come along with you on your stupid excursions.
- You are there for each other when one of you needs to sulk on the bathroom floor.
- You are brutally honest about your BFF's fashion choices because you both have to look good, duh.
- You take selfies together... and then both post the photos to Instagram at the same time.
- You listen to the same music.
- Your goal in life is to provide your BFF with the ugliest possible faces.
- You are perfectly content doing nothing and watching TV together.
- But when you party together, it's going down.
- When something great happens to your friend, you are more excited than they are.
- Sometimes you wear the same outfit without even planning it.
- You find it a tragedy that your BFF is not the sex you're attracted to.
- Your mannerisms are basically the same.
- You go on vacations together because who else would you want to go with?
- You talk about getting a pet together.
- You can endlessly complain to your BFF and you know she will deal with it.
- You can stuff your faces together without judgment.
- You love her even when you hate her.
- You are always relating to each other. Do you share a brain or something?
This article was originally published at PopSugar. Reprinted with permission from the author.