The 90s and early 2000s were the best time in the world. Why is that? Because boy bands ruled and you couldn't turn on the radio without being serenaded by a slew of hunky men undoubtedly wearing tank tops and jorts. Between 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, and Boyz II Men, it was a time when catchy pop music reached a peak and romance was at an all time high. So if you're having trouble finding tunes for your wedding, look no further. Here are 15 songs that are perfect for saying "I love you."
1. "This I Promise You" - 'N Sync
The holy grail of love songs.
2. "I Do (Cherish You)" - 98 Degrees
The literal wedding song.
3. "I'll Never Break Your Heart" - Backstreet Boys
The promises of five perfect men (or at least four).
4. "Swear It Again" - Westlife
The forgotten gem.
5. "(God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You" - 'N Sync
Because you cried when you heard this for the first time.
6. "I Knew I Loved You" - Savage Garden
Because, soul mates, obviously (plus Kirsten Dunst is in this video).
7. "My Everything" - 98 Degrees
When you thought Nick and Jessica meant forever.
8. "I Swear" - All 4 One
The song that's still not-so-secretly on your iPod.
9. "I'll Be Loving You (Forever)" - New Kids On The Block
The song that you listened to through the 90s, even though it came out in 1989 (and because Jordan Knight is still everything).
10. "All I Have To Give" - Backstreet Boys
Nick Carter with a bowl cut serenading you is perfection.
11. "All My Life" - K-Ci and JoJo
The ultimate slow jam.
12. "I Do" - Boyz II Men
The only Boyz II Men song that wasn't about sex or breaking up.
13. "Unbreakable" - Westlife
The song you wished your crush would someday sing to you.
14. "Truly, Madly, Deeply" - Savage Garden
Because who doesn't want to bathe in the sea?
15. "Still On Your Side" - BBMak
The upbeat love song.