Kimye was on the cover of Vogue this month and continued to prove that they literally have nothing valuable to say.
Remember when the media blacklisted Heidi and Spencer and the world became a better place? I think it's time for round two because, really, Kanye only makes arrogant and narcissistic statements and — sorry, Anna Wintour — it's time we stop caring about anything Kimye has to say. Not only does Yeezus consider himself to be a god among men, but here are 10 quotes that prove his ignorance when it comes to love and dating.
1. "All barber shops, fashion designers, architects, corner stores, Wall Street, all over the world: Y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! I'm talkin', like, arguably of human existence — the top 10 of human existence."
2. "I felt like our love story is like, a love story for the ages. I felt like when we first got together, it was like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing, where it's like … she's a reality star, and I'm a rapper."
3. "Kim is Marilyn Monroe, you know that. She was controversial. She is controversial."
4. "She's like the most intriguing woman right now. She's got Barbara Walters calling her like every day… Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day."
5. "I feel like the type of girl I would be with is a fellow superhero. So we get that 'already flying and now we're just flying together.'"
6. "I loved her from the first day I saw her, which I said on "Bound" … I remember seeing pictures of her and Paris Hilton in Australia, and I came to Don C., and I was like, 'Man, have you ever seen Kim Kardishawn? What's up with Kim Kardishawn?'"
7. "There's times when I wasn't with [Kim], I wanted to be with her so bad I thought about taking up sports."
8. "There's no way a Kim Kardashian shouldn't have a star on the [Hollywood] Walk of Fame. Everyone is so dated and old-fashioned."
9. "Kim is like a fantasy, period. She's like a dream girl. And I think a dream girl should live in a dream world."
10. "[on his and Kim's relationship] It's really interesting that we're on the front lines of a few different concepts at the same time. You've got the interracial thing; you have mega-media and mega-art crash; you have, you know, the Vogue-and-reality show combination. There's a lot of new frontiers being broken in 2014."