Shopping for holiday gifts is notoriously stressful, especially when, like most people, you save it all for post-Thanksgiving. That’s where Cyber Monday comes in: you can take advantage of all the deals Black Friday has to offer, with none of the frustration of unruly crowds and the impossible quest for a parking spot. On the Monday after Thanksgiving, e-commerce sites offer some of their best discounts of the year (free shipping in time for the holidays often sweetens the deal), making it easy to find a gift your significant other will actually love instead of settling for something second-rate just so you can escape the mall and call it a day.
We pre-scoured this year's Cyber Monday offerings and rounded up the top 10 contenders.
More from YourTango: 49 Percent Of People Would Skip Sex For A Year To Have This
1. Set of 4 Personalized Hops Pub Glasses ($40 with automatic discount at checkout): For the beer lover in your life, try this as a wonderfully personalized set of glasses. The custom graphics on the front using his name will make him feel extra special.
2. Men’s Stowaway 2012 Travel Kit ($56 with discount code): This 7-piece set is perfect for the avid traveler whether he’s venturing to the gym or on the perfect vacation with you. The included airport security-friendly products are designed specifically for men, using crisp, sexy scents (we don’t think he’d appreciate gardenia moisturizer in his stocking as much as, say, your great aunt). Just use the code “20GIFTUS” during checkout to get 20% off!
3. Kobalt 41-Piece Standard Mechanic’s Toolset ($25): Save 50% off the normal price of this set that includes a selection of frequently used tools. This is an excellent and practical gift that can also benefit your whole household if the two of you live together.
4. PlayStation Portable 3000 ($120): Got a partner who just won’t grow up when it comes to games? Gift him this and he’ll be thrilled that you’re letting him keep his kid side alive, especially in such a sleek, high-tech form. 5. Obermeyer Men’s St. Moritz Sweater ($82 with discount code) - http://www.o2gearshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_626_641&products_id=100047 If your guy loves skiing, snowboarding or even just sledding, he’ll fall in love with this comfortable, durable piece. Just be sure to use the code “CYBER” at checkout for $20 off!
More from YourTango: About That Time I Made My Jewish BF Meet My Parents — On Easter
5. Obermeyer Men’s St. Moritz Sweater ($82 with discount code): If your guy loves skiing, snowboarding or even just sledding, he’ll fall in love with this comfortable, durable piece. Just be sure to use the code “CYBER” at checkout for $20 off!
More juicy content on YourTango: