We as women care deeply about what we look—and smell like. Most of us have a special beauty regime that includes lathering our bodies with delicious smelling body wash and spraying ourselves with our favorite perfumes.
Luckily, men notice these little efforts and are drawn to specific scents in women. Are you curious as to what types of scents turn men on? Conveniently, we polled ten men and got the scoop on the perfumes and fragrances that make a woman absolutely irresistible. Keep reading to find out.
More from YourTango: Sex Addiction Is A Myth (From A Guy Who's Been There)
1. Coconut. "I love when a woman smells like coconut. It just reminds me of the sun, beach and vacation. What can be better than that?" -Mike, 41, Cocoa, Florida
2. Tommy Girl Lotion and Coco by Coco Chanel. "If I had to pick an actual product, it's a tie between Tommy Girl lotion and Coco by Coco Chanel. The former smells fresh, while the latter smells sexy and a touch dangerous." -Tom, 33, Atlanta, Georgia
3. Citrus. "I get really aroused when my girlfriend smells like oranges, lemons or grapefruits. It's sexy yet not overpowering." -Chad, 24, Chicago, Illinois
4. Vanilla. "I love when my lady wears her vanilla perfume. It reminds me of cooking and baking and there's nothing sexier to me than a woman who can do both." -Jim, 48, Merritt Island, Florida Can This Fragrance Make Men Fall In Love?
5. Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. "When a woman wears Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, I just can't keep my hands off of her. It's that clean, just-got-out-of-the-shower smell that drives me wild." -Nate, 29, Cleveland, Ohio
6. Jardin Sur Le Nil by Hermes. "One whiff of my girlfriend's Jardin Sur Le Nil by Hermes perfume and I've got goosebumps. It's that telling combination of a mouthwatering scent and an irresistible woman. The scent is complex—it's an indescribable mix of woodsy and citrus flavors that instantly transports me to a foreign wilderness—and only makes me melt deeper into her arms." -Andrew, 24, New York, New York
More from YourTango: Ever Wondered What Buying An Engagement Ring Is Like For A Guy?
More Juicy Content From YourTango: