Want to make a woman truly happy? It's not as hard as you think it is. But a lot of men still seem to struggle when it comes to knowing how to please a woman, so we've made a list of 30 entire things men can do that are practically guaranteed to make any woman smile. So now you have no excuse, dudes! The list was inspired by the Twitter trending topic #30WaysToMakeAGirlSmile.
1. Send her a cute goodnight text while she's sleeping so she wakes up with a smile on her face.
More from YourTango: Love Bytes: Are You Making These Deadly First Date Mistakes?
2. Call her beautiful, instead of pretty or cute.
3. Buy her nice things.
4. Make sure she knows that you're afraid to lose her.
5. Treat her the same around your friends as you would do when you're alone.
6. Be there when she needs you.
7. Have a date planned out so all she has to do is look good and show up.
8. Randomly send her a text saying you're thinking about her.
9. While out, introduce her to the people that matter to you. Make sure she knows who they are and vice versa.
10. Make her a priority, not an option.
11. Movie night cuddling, instead of going out with the guys.
12. On a date: Help her with her coat. Pull out her chair. Open the door for her. Let her order her food first. Stay off your phone.
13. Back down in an argument even though she may be wrong.
14. Ask her if she's lost weight.
15. Respect her. Respect her family, respect her friends, respect her morals.
16. Slow-dance with her even if there's no music.
17. Sneak up behind her, hold her around her waist, kiss her softly on the neck and tell her you love her.
18. Support her ambition and love her flaws.
19. Walk into a room full of temptation and stay faithful.
20. Give her your hoodie when she's cold.
21. Make her feel like she's the only woman in the world.
22. Fight for her when she's ready to give up, and hold her tight when she's at her weakest.
23. Never let others influence anything when it comes to her; she wants you to be the reasoning for your actions.
24. Hold her tight in public just to show people that you're proud to have someone like her.
25. Always take the first step. Don't always wait for her to start everything.
26. Bring her roses or flowers for no reason at all. Not just when you're in trouble or on Valentine's Day.
27. Offer to give her a massage. Foot, back, neck, shoulder... okay, the whole body.
28. Avoid responding with "okay," or any short answer that makes it sound like you weren't listening.
29. Save a photo of her as your phone's background or screensaver. That way she'll know you're thinking of her everytime you look at your phone.
More from YourTango: Is The 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Lingerie Too Tame?
30. Promise never to let her go, and keep that promise.
What are more ways to make a woman smile?