Hollywood is practically known for the dating and mating habits of its stars. The celebs hook up and shake up on a pretty regular basis, making headlines across the country for their many flings. Especially those boys. Of course, there are a handful of men who've been linked to crazy numbers of ladies. Those select few have risen above the rest to take a spot on our list of the most notorious celebrity womanizers. Pretty big honor, eh? We count them down.
1. Charlie Sheen. We don't know if Charlie's exactly "winning" anymore since CBS just terminated his services on Two and a Half Men, but he's always seemed to score with the ladies. Along with taking the top spot on our round-up, he also notched a place on Maxim's list of "10 Living Sex Legends". His tally of women is reportedly well over 5,000. At the ripe old age of 45, he could still have years of womanizing ahead of him. Unless he settles down with the goddesses for good, that is. Charlie Sheen: The Bizarre Relationship Timeline Of His Love Life
More from YourTango: 'The Hangover Part III' Wolfpack's Guide To Bachelorette Parties!
2. Warren Beatty. Before he put a ring on Annette Bening, the acting legend bedded a jaw-dropping 12,775 women according to his biography. One word: Insane.
3. Jack Nicholson. This silver-screen icon is responsible for six children with five different women, and his number is somewhere around 2,000. But as he's gotten older and wiser, it turns out The Jack is a secret softie looking for some real lovin'. He recently revealed he would be up for one last great romance.
4. Tiger Woods. Well, 2010 was the Year of the Tiger—quite literally. In late 2009, thirteen women came forward claiming they'd had extramarital affairs with professional golf's golden boy. He spent the next year dealing with the overwhelming fallout of his mistakes and finalizing that very-public divorce from his wife, Elin. Tiger's womanizing was probably the most shocking to date. 6 Things We Learn About Tiger Woods From His Sexts
5. George Clooney. After his three-year marriage to Talia Balsam ended, George said he would never tie the knot again—and the man has kept his word. Instead, he's had numerous girlfriends including Kelly Preston, Teri Hatcher, Krista Allen, Lucy Liu and his current lady-love, Elisabetta Canalis. Will she finally get this ultimate bachelor to the altar? 5 Signs That George Clooney May Actually Commit
More from YourTango: 'Arrested Development' Is Back! Relive Their Most Awkward Moments
More Juicy Content From YourTango: