Joan Rivers is set to appear on Jimmy Fallon tonight and boy are we excited! The fashion police host who was previously "banned from The Tonight Show forever" was unbanished by the show's sixth host, Jimmy Fallon. In preparation for the shenanigans that is bound to unfold tonight, we decided to take a look back at 20 of her craziest quotes about love and sex. Brace yourselves! Don't say we didn't warn you.
On being single:
- "I was the last girl in Larchmont, NY to get married. My mother had a sign up: 'Last Girl Before Freeway.'"
- "A girl, you're 30 years old, you're not married—you're an old maid. A man, he's 90 years old, he's not married—he's a catch."
- "A man can sleep around, no questions asked. But if a woman makes 19 or 20 mistakes, she's a tramp."
- "Trust your husband, adore your husband, and get as much as you can in your own name."
- "Every woman in this room tonight: Think like a second wife. You grab and you take. You grab and you take. And when you die, whatever you got out of him you have buried on you. If the next bitch wants it, make her dig for it."
- "When you first get married, they open the car door for you. Eighteen years now...once he opened the car door for me in the last four years—we were on the freeway at the time."
On gay marriage:
- "Gay marriage—I am so against it because all my gay friends are out. And if they get married, it will cost me a fortune in gifts."
- "My love life is like a piece of Swiss cheese. Most of it's missing, and what's there stinks."
- "Don't talk to me about Valentine's Day. At my age, an affair of the heart is a bypass!"
More from Your Tango: