April Fool's Day after childhood doesn't always get the love and attention it deserves. We say, bring it back
1) My parents are coming to stay with us for a month! How does he really feel about mom and dad?? Now you'll know!
More from YourTango: Should You Believe In Soulmates?
2) Creating a crying, screaming scene in front of his friends after accusing him of thinking you're fat. This is fun for the whole gang! Your guy and his friends get to see what a great sense of humor you have and how you like to include the whole crew on the joke. (Note: only the self-confident, non-body-issue-ridden should perform this one. Pranks are funniest without any morsel of truth.) Women's Bodies Make Men High, Literally
3) Get his boss to pretend to fire him. Remedy this one quickly.
4) Put a picture of one of those age projection simulations on his bathroom mirror in the morning. Make sure to enter extreme lifestyle choices like excessive tanning, drinking, smoking, eating to create a severely haggard and aged image. He should learn to be less vain! Would You Join Ugly People Dating Site For $5000?
5) Show him a picture of a sickly, disabled animal and announce you've adopted it. Run through the medication/physical therapy schedule with him and watch him turn white. Then watch him turn red as guilty relief washes over him when you tell him April Fool's!
More from YourTango: Love Bytes: The New Bestseller That Has Wives Outraged Worldwide
More Juicy Content From YourTango: