Sure, Valentine's Day has passed and the Hallmark cards and heart-shaped balloons are now in the half-off bin, but if you're in a relationship, there's no reason to slack off on showing you care the other 364 days of the year. Still, saying "I love you" doesn't always come easy or convey the depth of feeling as much as simple actions do. After the jump, 34 ways to tell her "I love you" without actually saying it. (And gals, plenty of these can apply in reverse!) The Frisky: Could You Ever Get Past Hearing "I Don't Love You Anymore?"
1. Knowing her favorite flower.
2. DVRing things on television that you think she'd like. The Frisky: 10 Inappropriate Times To Say I Love You
3. Picking up tampons from the grocery store.
4. Making food for her when she's sick.
5. Being willing to pick her up at the airport, even if you don't have a car. The Frisky: Ways Not To Say I Love You
6. Caring about her friends when they have love woes and giving them the male point of view.
7. Lie on her side of the bed to keep it warm for her. The Frisky: MERRIMe, A New Web Comedy About Online Dating