If you're single and searching for the man of your dreams, all you need are these eight traits!
Men desire a complex woman who can be any number of things to them at the appropriate time. Sometimes men need a shoulder to cry on, and sometimes men need a beautiful woman to make love to.
Being all of these things will increase the desire men feel for you, and will help you catch and keep the man of your dreams. Below are just a few of the most desired traits that men look for in the women they want to be with for life:
A lot of women fall in to a comfort zone where they let the freak inside go back inside its closet once a long term relationship is established. (Oral Sex 101: What You Need To Know) Being able to satisfy your man's sexual desires and have him reciprocate is vital to maintaining long-term happiness.
Don't be afraid to tell him what to do or where to go and don't be timid when it comes to his desires either. It helps to get this conversation established early in a relationship. Let him know what you do and don't want to do in the bedroom, and let him know if/when your list changes.
Remember: You both have the right to be happy and fulfilled!
2. Sensuality and warmth. If a woman has both sensuality and warmth, she probably does not have a problem attracting quality men.
Being able to not only stir up the chemistry in the bedroom with her flirtatious looks, smile and eyes, but also being able to make men feel as if she is a one-in-a-million woman when it comes to being a compassionate, caring person, is a woman that men of quality seek most. Top 5 Dating Tips For Women Over 40
3. Honesty. Being honest about your feelings, your insecurities, your wants and your dislikes is crucial to establishing a deep relationship on many levels.
It's impossible to build a lasting, committed relationship with a woman you cannot trust. It also shows that you'd rather lie than work out whatever you're doing or saying behind our backs, and shows a tremendous amount of disrespect, which leads to contempt.
4. Being easygoing. This is a tough one for naturally high-strung women or women with a lot on their plates, but being able to relax when around your man in an intimate setting is crucial to establishing a solid, sensual side to your relationship.
If you seem uptight, stressed out, and rigid, it may confuse most men into thinking you're not interested in being around them or that they cannot satisfy you fully. Single? 10 Ways To Boost Your Self-Confidence
More attraction advice from YourTango:
- The 4 Types Of Attraction
- Steamy! 7 Ways To Make Lust Last A Very, VERY Long Time
- Survey: 90% Of Americans Believe Attraction Can Be Rekindled
This article was originally published at How To Get The Man of Your Dreams . Reprinted with permission from the author.